It was Fanky obviously

xdem

Claww sells a highly backdoored project, and ruins servers who have a good feature and use his pack, whats the sense of selling backdoored pack where retarded russian kids can join anytime and ruin your server, ruin ur work, the time and money u spent ?

Well claww sells a L2Scripts or L2Phoinix which are piravate packs, and he has backdoors in them. A friend of mine bought his pack and as soon as he had arround 700 online the first 3 days, retarded russians logged in with GM chars and ruined Everything. He spent arround 400$ for that server and 6 months of work and some facking russians respected NOTHING ! That friend of mine asked me to scan the pack for backdoors and stuff or bugs, but I was unable to spot them because his pack is a 200mb badcoded garbage. Well I didnt suspect a backdoor this time, I suspected that it was another case. Last week another guy PMs me on skype and says me that russians log into his server and ruin everything and that he would pay me 50$ if I found the solution, well I failed for the reason I explained above.

Why I report You Fanky ? Cause you clean everytime for your friends, you dont care if its the truth you are JUST FACKING ADDICTED TO THAT DELETE COMMENT and dont deny me, you respond asap to clean up requests and you dont give a shit if the claims are true or not.

Now clawws topic got clean by YOU and those unaware members are gonna pay this retarded russian asslicker, and they will close their server after 1 week or so because they compete claww's server.

YOU are not gonna let this go, NOR AM I.

If you dont take actions, I WILL and I will make an opensource named l2jClaww based on his latest update which will be shared on any l2j forum FOR FREEE WITH FREE UPDATES.

Actions or not, your call

show me topics, btw l2phoenix ALWAYS had backdoors in it.

SO IT DOESNT BELONG HERE DAMN IT, JUNK HIM ALREADY http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=254761.0

my friends?hm..

as you see I didnt deleted the whole 'negative comments',but I deleted those which were flames.

If you dont take actions, I WILL and I will make an opensource named l2jClaww based on his latest update which will be shared on any l2j forum FOR FREEE WITH FREE UPDATES.

like i care,i'm afraid now.

my friends?hm..

as you see I didnt deleted the whole 'negative comments',but I deleted those which were flames.

like i care,i'm afraid now.

you cared too much, and we both now it, you deleted the posts as soon as the russian fraud pmed you

you cared too much, and we both now it, you deleted the posts as soon as the russian fraud pmed you

no,I don't have any reason to lie lol.

dude,you know nothing.you're always pretending that you know everything,but in the end..you know absolutely nothing.

okey?

also,if he is scammer just send the proofs to any global. and he will be banned within few seconds,theres no reason to post flames in his topic(not you,everyone)

no,I don't have any reason to lie lol.

dude,you know nothing.you're always pretending that you know everything,but in the end..you know absolutely nothing.

okey?

Well maybe u didnt got my point, I report you on this, ur deleting critical messages for no reason for the author's advantage, for instance you didn't cleaned Van Persie's topic because he is not ur friend.

On any clean request ur there to clean the mess, but you dont care if that mess is negative or not.

The report about claww, phoinix doesnt belong on this forum, russian tards own it and they do whatever they want with it even if you pay them 500$

also,if he is scammer just send the proofs to any global. and he will be banned within few seconds,theres no reason to post flames in his topic(not you,everyone)

OH GOD, YOU deleted his post where he said I BACKDOOR MY PACK

Well maybe u didnt got my point, I report you on this, ur deleting critical messages for no reason for the author's advantage, for instance you didn't cleaned Van Persie's topic because he is not ur friend.

On any clean request ur there to clean the mess, but you dont care if that mess is negative or not.

The report about claww, phoinix doesnt belong on this forum, russian tards own it and they do whatever they want with it even if you pay them 500$

i dont have any friends here,please.

I told you,I will clean everything includes flame.I dont care at all what will be.

am i clear?

I told you,I will clean everything includes flame.I dont care at all what will be.

am i clear?

read again honey, you didnt cleaned any flame but the point where he says that he has backdoors in his project

Jaha requested the topic to be cleaned, end of story. Other than that tell your friend to give me a pm if he still have the pack, if i find the backdoor in it, the guy is history. Or if you alredy know where the backdoor is, than just add me on skype and show me.

read again honey, you didnt cleaned any flame but the point where he says that he has backdoors in his project

every single reply that i deleted was a flame one or quoted flame one.

am i clear?

Without  wanna be just like Flamer but i guess i understood why every1 is making report topics at least to half of the staff.... If you saw to your last reply, you reply just like "Attacking" reply, but maybe you could calm down and force like you're atm...

Without  wanna be just like Flamer but i guess i understood why every1 is making report topics at least to half of the staff.... If you saw to your last reply, you reply just like "Attacking" reply, but maybe you could calm down and force like you're atm...

xdem is attacking,lol.

i'm not,actually i'm trying.as you see,i'm soloin'(cleaning topics/replies) l2 sections and every section regarding this.