[L2J]L2 Oriel

InTheEndॐ

Welcome To Lineage II Oriel

rsKDCiA.gif

Server Status

Under Construction

Lineage 2 Oriel is made from Players that had a dream to reborn Lineage II to a good level. Our dream is a server that will have action and will never close,if you pick us you will never but never regret it!

General Information

- 200x Experience , 200x Adena , 2x Drop.

- Safe enchant +3 , Server Doesn't Have Enchat Limit!

- Enchant rate with normal enchant scroll 50% & with blessed 45% (Doesn't get crystals)

- 30 Normal Buffs slots including Dance/Songs

- Starting level 1

- Sub-Class isn't available on our server!

- NPC Buffer(Only 2th class buffs length 1hour) , GM Shop , Custom Global Gatekeeper .

- New heroes every two weeks, castle sieges every two weeks.

- You haven't to make quests , automaticaly class changer.

Unique Features

- PVP system 5% Chance to get a random item enchated & in every pvp you get a PvP Letter to buy items!.

- Class balance is almost complete.

- Olympiad retail like , without any powered class there.

- Well developed custom events, team vs team , capture the flag,last man standing & more!

- Powerfull dedicated server.

- Clan System , Castle benefit system .

Server Protection

- Anti-Cheat System. You can't join with l2phx , l2haplex .

- DDOS Protection System,protecting until 30gbps of attacking.

Server Staff

-Fallen(Administrator)

-ErrOr404(GameMaster)

-Notorious(Developer)

Regards,Lineage II Oriel™ Staff

News:

We are finally done with the server look(NPC's,FarmZones etc) a preview of server gameplay is coming soon!

l2phx , l2haplex . first of all it's l2hlapex , 2nd of all why nothing about l2net/walker/tower/ih?

Im waiting to get some money to buy lameguard,until then i dont have protection for those programms.

Im waiting to get some money to buy lameguard,until then i dont have protection for those programms.

You got a ddos band for 30 gb , but you don't have money for a catsguard or a "home made" protection that's really bad.  :okey:

You got a ddos band for 30 gb , but you don't have money for a catsguard or a "home made" protection that's really bad.  :okey:

Well,im not a kind of guy that would tell lies. If i get anything like that i will add it,but yes for now i don't have money for lameguard

Well,im not a kind of guy that would tell lies. If i get anything like that i will add it,but yes for now i don't have money for lameguard

True but first of all , you can't say that you can protect your server about l2phx without any protection just the server staff , and I bet you use l2jfrozen :P

True but first of all , you can't say that you can protect your server about l2phx without any protection just the server staff , and I bet you use l2jfrozen :P

Ady, what's the problem with l2jfrozen? As far I remember, you were using l2jfrozen in all your servers.

Well,the server setup is made in Frozen(npc etc) but we are working on a clean pack,when we finish with features etc we will transfer the data from frozen and open :D

Enrya is different than mine server,but thanks for your advice.

I'm talking about the fcking topic rip not about the server. Server won't be online for long either way

Why you are telling that?

Are u mentally retarded or what the fuck? Why am I telling this?

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=213782.0

U didn't even bother yourself to change the fucking colours.

Useless to do ur own topic eh?