high five [L2J] L2Vadc

L2VADC

Hi stallone dog!!!u donated in stallones server too??definetely!!

I got the same idea for you :D ,mby whe both didn't understand each other.

You should learn more about me,before to write, don't play stalone servers from 5-6 months,and i never donated in lineage 2,not to say in stalone server :D

LOL man l2tales got 9000 ppl online!!!!!!!!!!

did you ever saw in your life how looks  server with 5k+ online?Think not,and you shoul check some offi or russian server videos/SS's(on epics mass pvp with 800+ ppl/siege even more) and yea love when stuff like stalone and hes crew/l2 woa with epic faild l0l3 start uber faild lie about online on there servers!(Like all players are stupid or never played on server with big community)

did you ever saw in your life how looks  server with 5k+ online?Think not,and you shoul check some offi or russian server videos/SS's(on epics mass pvp with 800+ ppl/siege even more) and yea love when stuff like stalone and hes crew/l2 woa with epic faild l0l3 start uber faild lie about online on there servers!(Like all players are stupid or never played on server with big community)

u just got trolled !!

It was irony mr 5000 iq!!