[L2OFF]L2Media

boulanger

• 2 weeks later...

untill interlude, there was no balance at all, not enough variables, more enchants = win pvp, now in god there are TONS of factors, a pvp round takes lots of time, love it, or maybe it s cuz of server, anyways, im feoh now on media, i pvpd a good  tyr for LONG Minutes, and won , was close, love it. ofc daggers are harder to kill for me...

i think i saw rhydorn log, then flame about how his pc gives blue screens and wow is better then l2... sometimes i feel ashamed of some so called " l2 players" .

If you join here you can be banned without reason like me.

Only 20-30 online players with 150 offline shops and one angry admin (Lineage2media) :\

Btw, very hard too install God version from his connect page and system patch is bugged and you need to get another system patch from another GoD server to play. Not good but ..

Good luck anyway!

untill interlude, there was no balance at all, not enough variables, more enchants = win pvp, now in god there are TONS of factors, a pvp round takes lots of time, love it, or maybe it s cuz of server, anyways, im feoh now on media, i pvpd a good  tyr for LONG Minutes, and won , was close, love it. ofc daggers are harder to kill for me...

i think i saw rhydorn log, then flame about how his pc gives blue screens and wow is better then l2... sometimes i feel ashamed of some so called " l2 players" .

excuse me? You saw me doing what? who the fuck are you? i'm playing on media and i really like it, what's wrong with you? i'm playing l2 for several years and I don't need your stupid senseless comments.

Stay in topic please.

Anyway, this server is good, but for sure isnt a L2OFF, so please someone change the title of the thread. thank you.

yes, i think the topic opener didnt know the difference of l2off and j , anyways server is good, i usually dont play l2 nowadays,but i find myself loggin in daily... 

excuse me? You saw me doing what? who the -beep- are you? i'm playing on media and i really like it, what's wrong with you? i'm playing l2 for several years and I don't need your stupid senseless comments.

sry my bad, but someone in game got ban , had nik rydorn or smt like that, just like urs, i tought it s u, was talkin shit about l2 , how wow is better, how all l2 servers are fail, etc  and so on.

If you join here you can be banned without reason like me.

Only 20-30 online players with 150 offline shops and one angry admin (Lineage2media) :\

Btw, very hard too install God version from his connect page and system patch is bugged and you need to get another system patch from another GoD server to play. Not good but ..

Good luck anyway!

1. the server has no system patch, has it s own client, u cannot play if u do not download all client, so u are an idiot spreading false rumors, /jealouse much? or what. i suppose u mad cuz u got banned for talkin sht.

u dont have to install anything, all client is in rar, u just unpack, and start game with exe. u fkin moron.

2. there is .online command, u can see how many on, there are 65 offline shops and 336 players on , is pretty clear. no bots, all real players, wich is very ok for me, i rather play with hundreads of real playres then with 1000 fake players script java server and tons of bots.

now i know it was you and not rydorn on this forum getting banned, cuz on media forum banns section, all bans are with reason (only 1 ban is not for bot at login, and that is you, and i was ON when you got banned)

u spammed that night how l2 is shit, how wow is better, and started talking shit about server, and i was in talkin island near u , you were lvl 1 naked char, so you had no ideea about anything, just talking shit... stupid kid.

anyone can just use .online command in game, now 65 shops and 366 players on, no bots, so all real players and no fake player scripts. gotta respect that.

and as for u, u can go fuk urself for spreading false rumors. angry little kid got pawned. this is why good servers are not well known, cuz of shitheads who tell lies.

anyways, admin told us we ll get lindvior soon full, so i guess many more players will join, i just hope they will not stop workingo n server cuz of shitheads like rzx, not many decent servers left.

and here is proof i found on servrs forum

http://lineage2media.com/forum/announcementsnewsdownloadsfaq/ban-list/45/

i can see gm evn pmd u with warning and u continued, so u diserved it.

24q0507.jpg