high five [L2J]L2World Of Ages

kam3ran

low rate?

This is highrate ,not even midrate... and its hi5 ,vitality 4 all the time + raids for huge exp

Vitality 4 + 40x premium ,level 85 in 1 day

U call this low rate? aint even mid rate son ,cmon! wake up before make wrong statements :)

And getting vesper is fuking easy as well ,spoil 2-3 days ,gather all mats, get recipes ,ur done, max 3 days ,1 week if ur not hardcore

Elegia/vorpal at raids ,but u dont need them that badly, the server is very good but i dont like it because of hi5 client ,if it was gracia ,i would had gladly join :)

x20 exp rates and it isn't even mid rate?

Crap files . Crap admins . Failed at start .

What u expect . Welcome to l2world where admins has 2000 bugs that they dont fix but they make custom craps like ultimate pet buff . Boosting classes like sws/bd and other custom sh1ts.

So far people play cuz its a fresh server but with so many bugs and admins that dont know how to fix them will fail soon . This server is even more fail then tales . At least them have some decent files witch i cant say about this phoenix files who stinks badly.

Crap files . Crap admins . Failed at start .

What u expect . Welcome to l2world where admins has 2000 bugs that they dont fix but they make custom craps like ultimate pet buff . Boosting classes like sws/bd and other custom sh1ts.

So far people play cuz its a fresh server but with so many bugs and admins that dont know how to fix them will fail soon . This server is even more fail then tales . At least them have some decent files witch i cant say about this phoenix files who stinks badly.

Hello Quad,

first of all you must know the difference between l2off and l2java files. It speaks bad for the person who dont make such difference.

2000 bugs , lal you counted them, thats fantastic. Can you make list only with 10 ? i will be glad to hear them.

Another thing lets speak about the deffinition of word "bug". It have so many types of bugs i dont have enough time to list them.

Ok... lets say our "bugged" files have "2000" bugs, and how they affect the game ?

Boosting classes as sws/bd "ther custom sh1ts", from when on server with buffer classes as bd/sws are playable ? We decide to make some custom things so this classes can be seen over the map for farming/pvp.

There is nothing wrong in that.

Admins does not know how to fix them ? Yes the admins does not know how to fix them, but the developer team know. Me and l0l3d doing this for a long time so .. there is nothing that cannot be done or improved.

Please do not compare us with l2shit aka propaganda server, with his tactic "DDoS, hack, WE ARE DA BEST" ... sure ...

Just to inform you l2phoenix is an engine :)

Have fun, mxc troll.

Hello Quad,

first of all you must know the difference between l2off and l2java files. It speaks bad for the person who dont make such difference.

2000 bugs , lal you counted them, thats fantastic. Can you make list only with 10 ? i will be glad to hear them.

Another thing lets speak about the deffinition of word "bug". It have so many types of bugs i dont have enough time to list them.

Ok... lets say our "bugged" files have "2000" bugs, and how they affect the game ?

Boosting classes as sws/bd "ther custom sh1ts", from when on server with buffer classes as bd/sws are playable ? We decide to make some custom things so this classes can be seen over the map for farming/pvp.

There is nothing wrong in that.

Admins does not know how to fix them ? Yes the admins does not know how to fix them, but the developer team know. Me and l0l3d doing this for a long time so .. there is nothing that cannot be done or improved.

Please do not compare us with l2shit aka propaganda server, with his tactic "DDoS, hack, WE ARE DA BEST" ... sure ...

Just to inform you l2phoenix is an engine :)

Have fun, mxc troll.

Just like previous time . When people tell the truth u start acting like this .  I wasnt here to compare any servers .... i was just to tell my opinion witch many of people agree also . Ur files are crap just like i said but  i wanted to give it a try last time you opened and played in beta and just see mobs in dragon valley like gem dragon and leeches who have 250 mdef and 2500 pdef and the response of this and many other important bugs on ur forum from Lulu : " its retail like". Sps and sorc cancel 6 buffs and the answer was the same . Dagger damage fuked as hell . Gladi damage also fuked like hell . Some debuffs +15/+30 never lands on mobs in dv for example when some debuffs from other classes at lvl 40+ its 100% . During the time i tested only bugs found in few hours . Went to ur "pro" forum and posted and i just realized that are around 200-300 topics in beta after just 1 day with more and more bugs and ur "pro" admin Lulu answered " its retail like " to everything almost .

About sws/bd that u said will be boosted u didnt get my idea . All people got my idea but just you dont get it . NP i will explain to you like 3 yo kids . 1st fix ur god damn server protection and fix ur bugged files then u can come say :" ok we got almost everything perfect its time to make custom balance craps " . Dont u got some fixes to do ? Doesnt ur players ask for fixing ? i just watched ur forum 133 topics in  bug tracker . Are they fixed or at least being looked at ? i guess not .But sure 1st lets boost sws/bd ( like anyone cares about that ) thats what this server needs and not fixing instability and bug .

Calling a mxc troll is not that bad . Ive been called worse but np i feel the rage in you and u can let it all out i wont respond to this cuz i just see ur mad about ur server starting to fail again . Donno if telling people ur opinion on a forum to not make the same mistake like we did losing time to play on ur server is forbidden . Last time i checked everbody was free to state his own opinion .

Anyway i will let u fix the "problems" on ur server . GL . Btw im being ironic if u didnt get that cuz we all know that u just care from the money from donations .

Please, next time when you criticize so much go and meet the facts. BETA is for bugfixing, live kicks in when most of the beta bugs are fixed. Instead of blindly criticizing whats bugged and whats not, go check it on the live server.