WTS Gold team//Gold elo MONEY AFTER INVITATION!!

iDeliany

-By buying golden elo you are placed in a ranked team slot that the leader is informed to let you be in till season 4 that it means, you will get golden frame in your profile... golden cup season 3 icon collective skins from season 3 and gold frame in loading screen...

-By buying ranked team you are getting leader of a ranked team that u can invite all your friendsand share elo with em.... ranking you as gold!!

buying is cheap... you can share the price with your mates.... thanks

Dont buy it, this guys is a scammer, he scammed me already, he was selling elo boost, dont buy!! He took my account..

just to know

if u take the account back i will report you for

paid boost to get a division that you do not deserve

so

banned account

So

i take the account

or it is banned

this is from my inbox, he sent it to me..

Dont buy it, this guys is a scammer, he scammed me already, he was selling elo boost, dont buy!! He took my account..

this is from my inbox, he sent it to me..

stop spamming to get posts kiddo go cry at your mom's feet

-By buying golden elo you are placed in a ranked team slot that the leader is informed to let you be in till season 4 that it means, you will get golden frame in your profile... golden cup season 3 icon collective skins from season 3 and gold frame in loading screen...

-By buying ranked team you are getting leader of a ranked team that u can invite all your friendsand share elo with em.... ranking you as gold!!

bump

dont spam to get post kiddo ... read what i wrote... i do invite them to the gold team and then they gimme the money.... jealous bronze boy ;)

Well if they want to get golden icon, and rewards, by joining in your team, they need to play atleast 5 games in that team... Do you play 5 games with them, so they can achieve rewards??

You get the team's badges and benefits of s3/s4 IF AND ONLY IF you have 10 WINS with that team, GL

bmp