[Bug] 35_hp map

Histox

ok i used search and didnt find anything like this bug , if this were already posted please delte this topic than.

okey heres the bug in 35hp map

1.When server changes map to 35hp and u logged in it first u can buy weapons . how: when u just logget select Ct or T and when u are in the air falling down pres B and buy something fast

2. When u playing in 35_hp go to the watter and stai there till u die , in other round u will have 100hp :)

I don't think the first one is a bug. When one players gets into the map, he can always buy a weapon, even if the map is set to "Neither Ct or T can buy weapons", but the thing is that when another player joins the game, it will say "Game Comencing" and then what happens to your weapon? it desapears. Then, it's not a bug.

well i tried the secong trick but nothing...

do you have to kill yourself with full 35 hp?

it sounds stupid but it may work cause i had 11 and i did that trick i was regenerated with 45 xD

kill ur self with 35hp

ok i used search and didnt find anything like this bug , if this were already posted please delte this topic than.

okey heres the bug in 35hp map

1.When server changes map to 35hp and u logged in it first u can buy weapons . how: when u just logget select Ct or T and when u are in the air falling down pres B and buy something fast

2. When u playing in 35_hp go to the watter and stai there till u die , in other round u will have 100hp :)

This is cool bug but I don't have know them i wiil try this bug and i tell you. tnx.

• 4 weeks later...