delete topic #4

HappyViolence

where is topic about my clan? can I ask ? or U dont know ?

next time i see a topic about this shity advertisement , you will get delete account. i promise.

next time i see a topic about this shity advertisement , you will get delete account. i promise.

hahahah what ?! It was topic about my clan, and server inside on which we will play soo? before I wrote there that we will go on MxC, and Tribute and U didnt delete it.

Junked here. www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=274758.15

He said that his clan moved to l2aura,wtf?

hahahah what ?! It was topic about my clan, and server inside on which we will play soo? before I wrote there that we will go on MxC, and Tribute and U didnt delete it.

you said about going to play on a server, because the other one was shity. i dont have to say onother word.

you said about going to play on a server, because the other one was shity. i dont have to say onother word.

for me mxc failed, so I cant write it? man.. its forum. Anyway what about my topic? When I said there that We will go on Your server, U didnt delete topic, and now..?

This forum its a part of L2MXC.

and l2mxc is server like all others, so?

Edit:

if I will write opinion about ex. "xyz" server that it was sh1t U wont delete topic, but if about MxC U will 100%

The owner of this forum has L2MXC you can't just respect it?

He is like all others admins, and servers. I dont know what U want now from me now ?? I cant express opinion on FORUM, are U joking now?

and l2mxc is server like all others, so?

Edit:

if I will write opinion about ex. "xyz" server that it was sh1t U wont delete topic, but if about MxC U will 100%

no, you constantly advertising your server , or (might be) your friends server, in my server. all members "mephist0", "narda" and alternatives, "owner of the server" are banned because they try to advertise it in a bad way. understand it?