L2J HIGH FIVE PACK/SOURCE.

Hello , I want to sell a project that I have been working on , it's based on l2jserver , has all things fixed and a lot of configs , I don't know what to say more , I think the tests will prove more then that.

Pack compiled 50 Euros.

Source of the pack+acces on updates 80 euros.

I accept paypal/paysafecard for paysafecard a tax of 5 euros will be added. For more info how to test it / purchase it on pm.

PS: I've spent more then 150 euros on it , for the first buyer of the source , I will give him lameguard because I have bought the package of Lameguard that I can make my own ip when I want without any limitation.I would not sell it if I would not need money...

Thanks.

Due to several reasons i can't share i personaly know that he is not trusted (in any case), if you are going to make trade with him you will have alot problems.

Please be careful with that person.

(My personal mind, that you should count or no.. as you wish).

L2Ambrosia, I will not talk with you for any reason so don't quote me and don't try decline my words any way.

Thats all, have fun selling your source.

Edit 1: I don't say he doesn't have the pack or source, i just say that he is not trusted even if not called him the word with "S".

Due to several reasons i can't share i personaly know that he is not trusted (in any case), if you are going to make trade with him you will have alot problems.

L2Ambrosia, I will not talk with you for any reason so don't quote me and don't try decline my words any way.

Do you want to test it?... -.-" , don't be a dick and post useless posts.

If anyone wonna buy that pack,just ignore that comment.

Edit 1: I don't say he doesn't have the pack or source, i just say that he is not trusted even if not called him the word with "S".

Thanks , I would not sell it if I would not needed that money...

You was telling how nice it is to roll with ur cars and those chicks and now you say u need money. mrTruth

You was telling how nice it is to roll with ur cars and those chicks and now you say u need money. mrTruth

If you were a big man , you would understand that in life , can be moments when you can loose and everything you have , so srsly -.-?