interlude [L2J]Lineage 2 Enrya-World G.O / 20.7.2013 19:00 GMT +3

D3athLeGenD™

TOPIC UPDATED : 13.7.2013

Added to features list:

Heroic a-u-r-a Item: dropped at Party Zone, gives you Heroic a-u-r-a + Heroic Valor for 12 hours.

Clan Reputation Item: dropped at Party Zone, used by clan leader, gives 800 reputation points to clan.

Events are protected by anti-afk system, making sure nobody stays afk.

Players in combat can't use gatekeepers, to avoid players fleeing from pvp.

Hero skills are maintained to every subclass.

Anti-feed system with many protections and players don't take PvP point from the same player more than once.

Top PvP/PK players are being automatically announced on their enter.

TOPIC UPDATED : 13.7.2013

Added to features list:

Heroic a-u-r-a Item: dropped at Party Zone, gives you Heroic a-u-r-a + Heroic Valor for 12 hours.

Clan Reputation Item: dropped at Party Zone, used by clan leader, gives 800 reputation points to clan.

Events are protected by anti-afk system, making sure nobody stays afk.

Players in combat can't use gatekeepers, to avoid players fleeing from pvp.

Hero skills are maintained to every subclass.

Anti-feed system with many protections and players don't take PvP point from the same player more than once.

Top PvP/PK players are being automatically announced on their enter.

perfect,gl once again.

lol,what was his name on old sandora? I bet wasnt even a factor one.

Do you know any clan from Sandora that will join again?

http://enrya-world.pro/forum/index.php?board=10.0 feel free to look :D

legend if u are interested again for some ddos please lemme check :D

waste of my bandwidth ddosing a website server has not even opened but since you asked so nicely you better prepared to get huge ddos attack at your start :)

waste of my bandwidth ddosing a website server has not even opened but since you asked so nicely you better prepared to get huge ddos attack at your start :)

lets see..

Topic UPDATED : 14.7.2013

How will be the enchantment system

KPzfMX1.png    ||||  V6LxO5r.png

Normal Scrolls system

* So when u will go to enchant one item the chance rating on Normals scrolls starts : ( Safe first is +8 after enchant is +9 now the rating system will start to counting -5% at every plus.)

For example : +8-100% , +9-95% , +10-90%.

Notice that : When the weapon or armor break,  the enchantment item will disappear.

HpdBDdq.png    ||||  bqLN5IY.png

Blessed Scrolls system 

* So with Blessed Scrolls you have more 10% on Enchant from the Normal Scrolls  Chance rate , what i mean :

For Example : +8-110% , +9-105% , +10-100% , +11-95% , +12-90%.

Notice that : When the weapon or armor break,  the enchantment item will return to +8.

FNAb6n7.png]    ||||  dgBffns.png

Crystals Scrolls system 

* So with Crystals Scrolls you have  -10% on Enchant  from the Normal Scrolls  Chance rate , what i mean :

For Example : +8-90% , +9-85% , +10-80% , +11-75% , +12-70%.

Notice that : When the weapon or armor break,  the enchantment item will be -1 , like if u have one item +15 and you want to enchant this with crystal scrolls and breake the item will go +14.

* This is our Enchant panel in game , when u enchant one item u have to deciding if u continue with enchant or not , for more informations in game.

q7GK0G8.png

I dont know why you keep believing that this is the real LOH and that guy the real ND. Keep believing to wonna bes.

the mixalis is my old member dude :) and as i said on pm i hope you realy join on this server again and get pwned by our old clans like old days...

the mixalis is my old member dude :) and as i said on pm i hope you realy join on this server again and get pwned by our old clans like old days...

Get pwned like old days? Sry but items dont make the player,and this guz isnt NaturalDisaster. Believe it or not,i dont care.

And no,im not gonna join,stop asking for it.