interlude [L2J]Lineage 2 Enrya-World G.O / 20.7.2013 19:00 GMT +3

D3athLeGenD™

i heard form some people that admin of server its retard ddos kid,its true?

i hear from some people you try to be funny on some topics of servers.... so i inform you , you close enough to lick my balls. ITS YUMMY RIGHT?

y

I think he need more money :} anyway GL death

ye ye u find it! dafuq brain u have dude... go for some IQ tests competitions!

You will win for sure 100%

Btw i need money for buy u some lollipops.

Ok, all of u who are flaming sandora about corruption and other shits, do u have any proof? If yes, i am waiting. Otherwise, stop driveling and trying to sabotage his server.

Now, in topic. Server features are really good. I think that u got sth different. Let's hope it works.

Good luck

When im talking about corruption,i always have proofs. But guess what,wont post anything just to let u play here and find it out alone.

i hear from some people you try to be funny on some topics of servers.... so i inform you , you close enough to lick my balls. ITS YUMMY RIGHT?

Big mouth you have b1tch,i wonder how it will taste  when your server its under ddos attack  :you serious?:

Big mouth you have b1tch,i wonder how it will taste  when your server its under ddos attack  :you serious?:

Seems like u didnt get it,all of his servers was running with a full ddos-dos protections since the end.

Are you serius now? are you going to fall at one big area dude.... lets see who's leading the game.

PS : 150 over gb is on my way.... GL