Missing

ViBaR

So in your tiny mind saying im trash is "i sent a pm to end the e-war"...i feel sorry for you. The thing is which you never really admitted is the fact that you dont like me because i told you that your idea of downgrading is stupid and i didnt accepted you as a dev in my project. Thats why you called me out many times, your ego is hurt when someone dont massage it saying ohh your great you are the best. As i said before many many times to all 3 of you, put up or shut up. I dont care if you want to continue like this i'll still be here and have fun, but if you guys want to get back your accounts ever you should consider dropping the ego and show some skills, or if you not willing to do that thats fine also but than again stop pretending that the forum doesnt deserve your contribution because you have nothing to give to this forum.

The fact that you guys cant back your words up is so funny it makes me laugh just thinking about it really.

You drop me from what? From the project? really? we just had a conversation for what we would create I never said that I want to join, If I liked ur ideas I would join but I didn't like ur ideas from the first place. Your aiming for load speeds and technical configuration WHILE L2J IS STILL A DEMO VS OFF. I would never join a project whose aim was to make some technical improvements while there are so many things to work, WHILE other teams like L2J are working 24/7 10 ppl team to build up their project. Wake up from your dream.

Take back my words? Ofc no problem but since you started the war first, you should go first and I will follow, but wtf Im talking about ur never gonna do that cause you have nothing to loose

Edit: Share things to prove myself, Okay no prob but -3 -2 -1 -5 -15 -9881 karma is same shit for me so Im not gonna do anything

You drop me from what? From the project? really? we just had a conversation for what we would create I never said that I want to join, If I liked ur ideas I would join but I didn't like ur ideas from the first place. Your aiming for load speeds and technical configuration WHILE L2J IS STILL A DEMO VS OFF. I would never join a project whose aim was to make some technical improvements while there are so many things to work, WHILE other teams like L2J are working 24/7 10 ppl team to build up their project. Wake up from your dream.

Take back my words? Ofc no problem but since you started the war first, you should go first and I will follow, but wtf Im talking about ur never gonna do that cause you have nothing to loose

l2j is 4 ppl atm UnAfraid, Meleric, Adry_85 and Zoey76 noone else. I do want technical improvements yes because that creates the base for properly implemented retail features, performance is a must in any project not l2j, if you dont believe it check why aion_emu died. Your idea was bad i told you why and i prooved it why, your reaction was you kept repeating that its good and you wanted to force me to go by your idea and im not willing to do stuff like that. After that the 1st thing i noticed is that i get attack after attack after attack, everyone who knows about how i am and how my temper can change in a second knows i dont care who you are and what you do or did in the past i will not going to let it go. You guys constantly poke me which ended up where we are now.

You guys had attitude issues before i came in the picture and have that issue exposed ever since. Justice told to all 3 of you that if and only if you change your attitude you all get your accounts back no problem, but no thats not good for any of you. Overruling the staff decisions doesnt work as you noticed by now, so why not just leave the forum if you dont like something or just try to take back from the gigantic ego you have.

Besides im not going to take criticism from someone who thinks that java bytecode have compatibility issues between 32bit and 64bit operating systems sorry.

Besides im not going to take criticism from someone who thinks that java bytecode have compatibility issues between 32bit and 64bit operating systems sorry.

you got sirius problems dude, gsl said that he moved his preconf from x32 to x64 and some weird problem came out, did he touched the code? no, the OS ? no its not the case, so I suspected that thats the problem

Besibes, you attack me again, now with a new claim, this proves how personal my ban was and those dekarmas, not the excuse of my overral behaviur.

Please dont reply this topic, just lock it as you always do to run away, I dont want to continue this conversation with you so please do it again. Please dont bother replying your replys are low quality and cant get compared with mine, so please put an end

you got sirius problems dude, gsl said that he moved his preconf from x32 to x64 and some weird problem came out, did he touched the code? no, the OS ? no its not the case, so I suspected that thats the problem

Besibes, you attack me again, now with a new claim, this proves how personal my ban was and those dekarmas, not the excuse of my overral behaviur.

Please dont reply this topic, just lock it as you always do to run away, I dont want to continue this conversation with you so please do it again. Please dont bother replying your replys are low quality and cant get compared with mine, so please put an end

your godcomplex makes me laugh again, go google some stuff about java platform compatibility :D

Im not going to close it because its not your topic you are just here to ruin it like you always do, and im going to reply to anything if i want to you know.

I dont see any reason to communicate with Intrepid,seriously that guy becoming more retarded after every reply.

Check www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php and tell me when im wrong. Dont send your text that makes you only.

I dont see any reason to communicate with Intrepid,seriously that guy becoming more retarded after every reply.

Check www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php and tell me when im wrong. Dont send your text that makes you only.

Well than how come you guys ended up banned and im not if im retarded? In all seriousness i told all of you many times that you guys are all talk and no show and in no position to flame anyone ever, you kept on flaming you ended up banned. Now that you guys got what you deserve you say its because of me and im the bad guy none of you did nothing, thats fine by me but you'll get nowhere doing that.

You just finally proove to everyone that it was the right decision to ban you.

Well than how come you guys ended up banned and im not if im retarded? In all seriousness i told all of you many times that you guys are all talk and no show and in no position to flame anyone ever, you kept on flaming you ended up banned. Now that you guys got what you deserve you say its because of me and im the bad guy none of you did nothing, thats fine by me but you'll get nowhere doing that.

You just finally proove to everyone that it was the right decision to ban you.

We are banned cuz we dont dickhold like half of you,and im proud of it.

Community already knows how 'retarded' are you,arguying with you doesnt mean that you are right one.

Check your replies and your ego madness and them talk about my flame,the one that doesnt exist anyway.

Community already knows how 'retarded' are you,arguying with you doesnt mean that you are right one.

Check your replies and your ego madness and them talk about my flame,the one that doesnt exist anyway.

who is dickholdin'?

You are banned because of your own mistake not because you dont lick ass, "the community" actually congratulated us for banning you guys but its okay. You still cry for your accounts yet you guys fail to understand anything we told you. Its your own mental limitations that makes it hard to talk to you because you seem to be so narrowminded that you can repeat only your own words without understanding what the others said to you.

Just find the balls to accept your madness and stop reacting like a virgin kid.

When we talk about balls mention the fact also that when i told you to do something instead of talking only, you backed out and suddenly you knew nothing about anything yet you guys flamed me for beeing a noob or as missingno. said useless. :D

I really think that you have mental issues.. Not everyone here is a developer/coder you know.I logged here to search for a server,not to code etc..

As i said check your replies first and them talk about the others.I got far better attitude here than you and half of members here.

I would respect that if the reason was banned for making me mad by saying the truth than the sh1t with my attitude.

Btw this report tuned to a issue with our bans again,Justice will blame me now for it. 8)

Anyway,i hope this time MAXTOR will check the topic by himself (and not the sh1ts that you gave to him )and you (MODS) will not lock it with a reason that will never check it.