The best multi skill server ?

Hi everybody , i'm looking for an good multiskill ( stacks sub ) server with a good community and over 150 players and high rate

if someone know any one multiskill server hellbound or interlude or even kamael just post it web site there

i was playing in l2core but i think they closed the multiskill server now it's down since 1 week , and also l2ownage is down long time ago to  :(

i'm looking for a server with GM shop and globals GK and npc buffer with dance and song and pp buff

thx i advance

i always recomend 2 servers

1) l2 mafia stuck sub

2) l2 core (i just recomend this beacuse is so easy to bug & exploit u can not have funxD)

well has u say core is closed , try whit mafia stuck sub server

Page is www.l2mafia.gr

[Dude there is a Section of servers , there u could make the post xD]

gl

yea sry :( i didn't know about this section i thought it's only for intro an server not for looking for one

and yeah l2core was rly fun to play !! i don't know what's happen to it

PS : if an mod can move my topic to Private server section plz i will appreciate it i don't wanna create another one there , ppl will think im spaming

basically, core has opened all its servers now..

Faction , Multiskills , RPG , PvP ...

So You Can Log In Multiskills... ( www.l2core.net)

( Dont Login On Faction. Just Sucks. U Start With C Grade , And People Who Started 2 Hours Ago Are With S Grade. )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yea sry :( i didn't know about this section i thought it's only for intro an server not for looking for one

and yeah l2core was rly fun to play !! i don't know what's happen to it

PS : if an mod can move my topic to Private server section plz i will appreciate it i don't wanna create another one there , ppl will think im spaming

L2 core multi skills server is one of the worst multi skill because have 52 avaible sub class and if u do all you will need 1 hour to found a skill

Lol

dragon-network.net

dragon-community.net(forum) interlude server if u want , and last time it was 3k ppl and there is one server high rate too : arena x200 download it from dragon-network.net