[L2J]L2Olynth

L2 Olynth

Btw why you using mtfer's nick on your sk? fanboy? :D

You're talking to me? if you're talking to me then you must know that mtfer stealed my nickname on sk ,noob

I played on dreams where he played as well and i was sk/berseker, then he came 2 years later on 3rd unit server ,he had my nickname on same class ,i was like WTF? but i didnt care much since i didnt played sk on unit ,mtfer was a fanboy of mine since i owned his berseker with +10 set ,vesper slasher +10,no rb jews while he had qa/baium + vesper slasher 20 and ancient armor set 10 (ancient give 25% more dmg)

so you got the wrong idea dear Chyba :)

Also ,my pw nickname is Valkyrie ,stayalive told me u had valkyrie on gh ,So u must be a fanboy too!

Anyway ,this argue is so pointless ,it seems that you are extremely bored and dont know what to say else

"We just received a mail from our host company that we are under huge DDos attack . Host company deactivated our server to protect its other customers from network problems.

We will update you as soon as we have news.

Sorry for the inconvenience"

Xaxaxa, you made Inox greek admins mad!