[L2J]L2Olynth

L2 Olynth

Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the other stupid people , i never did it and i willl never do it soz

ok think w/e you want

no reason to talk to a braindead guy like you

go think w/e you want

cheers

oh hai you became one of the top fans ever had in just 1 week .

Need lessons for gh dyes?

trust me ,i play gh better than you

l2 inox sseems to be better than this shi.t olynth! ,i give 2-4k bs there not 900-1800 like here ,i tryed olynth again and they nerfed daggers even moar ,i made gs ,and poor daggers hit me 900 backstab on my 3k pdef Xaxaxa while i hit them 2k with 11700 k p.atk w/o augs

trust me ,i play gh better than you

l2 inox sseems to be better than this shi.t olynth! ,i give 2-4k bs there not 900-1800 like here ,i tryed olynth again and they nerfed daggers even moar ,i made gs ,and poor daggers hit me 900 backstab on my 3k pdef Xaxaxa while i hit them 2k with 11700 k p.atk w/o augs

My frand bmth played on olynth gh and he did tons of dmg, not 1k and  other bullshits as you say. Just learn to play.

My frand bmth played on olynth gh and he did tons of dmg, not 1k and  other bullshits as you say. Just learn to play.

he played olynth before wipe nab

Now daggers give shi.t dmg (no i didnt even tryed dagger anymore) but all daggers were hitting me 900-1k backstab on my archer 3k pdef

and this server is the most boring freya i ever played ,i wont even bother to play it again

According to sunbeam word's

he is the best in the world

he is the top eu player ever

but no one know him (expect someone that meet him in game and think "oh is the spammer of mxc")

sunbeam never take 1 hero on server with more of 40 online

in every server he go he is able to kill 9 people alone but he still leave every server because is too much easy for him

don't exist a server that can hold sunbeam mental dumb power

give a favour to everyone close your mouth

According to sunbeam word's

he is the best in the world

he is the top eu player ever

but no one know him (expect someone that meet him in game and think "oh is the spammer of mxc")

sunbeam never take 1 hero on server with more of 40 online

in every server he go he is able to kill 9 people alone but he still leave every server because is too much easy for him

don't exist a server that can hold sunbeam mental dumb power

give a favour to everyone close your mouth

that joke was from daily meme?

re-opened and

re-failed.. gl.

Dodge has a big success though

hm

no.