[L2J]L2Olynth

L2 Olynth

My my

what an interesting developing of this topic

Im looking forward to see more attempts of trolling

please-sir-can-i-have-some-moar.jpg

:dat:

Btw, that BonJovi  dude was GM  RunAway who got banned on his hero trickster ?

And then he posted SS on every forum, crying about what? That he abused his GM powers? Pathetic kid..

And now what does he want  exactly? LOL

And iChyba was a GM ?  :o

Official wipe 20/7/2013. We are glad to announce that we kicked the corrupted gms! We will give a chance to the server once more.

Our staff now:

[GM]Spade

[GM]Guest

[ADM]Olynth

The power of gms has been decreased and they will have privilegies to petitions/events.

I hope see u online again!

Server is ONLINE!

Official wipe 20/7/2013. We are glad to announce that we kicked the corrupted gms! We will give a chance to the server once more.

Our staff now:

[GM]Spade

[GM]Guest

[ADM]Olynth

The power of gms has been decreased and they will have privilegies to petitions/events.

Server is ONLINE!

hahahahahahahaa ok

Our staff now:

[GM]Spade

[GM]Guest

[ADM]Olynth

Server is ONLINE!

make me gm

I start the drama and i missed it,fk my life.

Our staff now:

[GM]Spade

[GM]Guest

[ADM]Olynth

Server is ONLINE!

I dont have any problem with you but your corrupted gm muted me on forum for no reason. Also i cant believe how much retarded are ppl and donating on such a server. And how unproffesional you are and give an am0unt of the donations on gms ::)

Who muted you?

I got a pm in here by BonJovi telling me to go back to my cave coz I can't read a picture.

Mr GM can you explain us HOW THE HELL a "normal player" like you can see GMS on //invis mode ?  :troll:

And how do we know that RunAway (your GM obviously) didn't enchant your item?

Just because there is a red arrow showing that TOPCHAR ?

Btw I have never seen a GM with that name.

Maybe it is as fake as your picture is.

Gz pro!

Let me explain you the photo , its  bonjovi aka runaway aka sexymaster(the trickster on pic) aka fat kid with glasses giving items to himself. After he got banned for doing that he acted like an idiot and a kid (well he is a kid actually 15 years old) and he started to share pics.

Let me explain you the photo , its  bonjovi aka runaway aka sexymaster(the trickster on pic) aka fat kid with glasses giving items to himself. After he got banned for doing that he acted like an idiot and a kid (well he is a kid actually 15 years old) and he started to share pics.

but you got too

as spy

also already got one fan

gogogo fans

Seriously l2 olynth?

aka the most boring freya server i ever played?

wiped?

with all classes dealing 1k max ,forever killing healer/parties? STRONK BALANCE???

i dont think i want lol!

but you got too

as spy

also already got one fan

gogogo fans

oh hai you became one of the top fans ever had in just 1 week .

Seriously l2 olynth?

aka the most boring freya server i ever played?

wiped?

with all classes dealing 1k max ,forever killing healer/parties? STRONK BALANCE???

i dont think i want lol!

Need lessons for gh dyes?

oh hai you became one of the top fans ever had in just 1 week .

Need lessons for gh dyes?

keep dreaming about this :/

but as you see i was true that you was gm and etc

so you are just a sucker that got free items and who knows what else and though he is the best

gf now

keep dreaming about this :/

but as you see i was true that you was gm and etc

so you are just a sucker that got free items and who knows what else and though he is the best

gf now

good job sherlock you and 999 other ppl knew that i was gm, want a cookie for that? :D

You said you dont know me and vlad from other servers how did you became so butthurted just from Olynth? :(

good job sherlock you and 999 other ppl knew that i was gm, want a cookie for that? :D

You said you dont know me and vlad from other servers how did you became so butthurted just from Olynth? :(

i didnt became butthurted

but when i was saying that you where gms you was sayin wow so idiot now you call me gm

and i dont care anymore since its wiped

you are just a sucker got free items using pvpsuit and thinking he is the best player of l2

you are just another retard guy