[L2J]L2Olynth

L2 Olynth

lagz annoying, but there is a lot of fun already ;)

Yeah there was a bit of lag, but admins replied on that already - check forum.

Btw, what I really like on this server, is that its staff is active and they are fixing everything asap ! Gz !

Yeah there was a bit of lag, but admins replied on that already - check forum.

Btw, what I really like on this server, is that its staff is active and they are fixing everything asap ! Gz !

i loled with the failed restart  :troll:

sunbeam... gl on already dead renewal. last year renewal was 3 weeks server.. now not even 1 week.

1 zerg only playing there slco full of kids and donators. rest are meat.

sorry for offtopic.

anyway is it possible to connect with h5? gf ?

Dont worry about that, i dont need epics to get hero ^^, randoms are randoms no matter what

by having full epics and vesper u wont intimidate anyone except noobs, so /care ,at least im having fun on death renewal more than i would have here

well.those damn mages are OP.i get 2k dmg with full +jewls attributes etc and i do with dagger 500dmg?at critical?also with +16 max and 100% mages are op...plz do smth.but very easy farm so its a positive thing pvp lovers gonna love that

well.those damn mages are OP.i get 2k dmg with full +jewls attributes etc and i do with dagger 500dmg?at critical?also with +16 max and 100% mages are op...plz do smth.but very easy farm so its a positive thing pvp lovers gonna love that

what do you expect from l2 sonic ?

nothing but same balance :))))

and bs is max 1,1k/1,2

and mages probably critted u ,otherwise it would be like 7k dmg to u LOLOLOL