[L2J] L2Agony

srslyziom

hahaha Seriusly u need to fix that counter of yours :DD Using kunena free templates, ofc it counts 5 clicks as 500 hahahaahaha :D

Btw Requesting moderators to remove the image with  IP showing ^^

To Cartman: How you find yourself as admin mate? u good? with 150 valakas showing off? :D Try next project maybe, and good luck from me to it as well, u know what i mean:D im a lucky charm.

P.S. get urself better ddos protection imo :// Didnt help you at ur l2agony // Didnt help you at your l2hysteria :((

P.S. 2  complying to a forum rule, i dont suggest/imply i was behind his attacks that made his server a zero :) Im just laughing at him being a total zero as personality/behavior/administrator and more .. :))

FREE BUMP FOR U LUV ^^if u want i ll pay for ur domain namechange to l2foreveroffline.com ^^

the admin/owner of this server

cartman

is a complete retard, ive not seen any1 like him since l2world, total tard

he does'nt know jack shit about h5

when server having ddos or other problem u noob always here to spam shits about any server u better grow up kid .

Server is best at this moment be sure all who searching mid servers and not so hard with x30 rates. If he will finally fix login problems we can have really  good server in a future. I suggest to some of these forum trolls get a job or something to do better in real life mby then you will get some respect and knowledge how to speak about some things cuz you all looks like a kids  with girl insade.

quest drop rates are x1 even tho website says x4 which is lol

I can sell you my dynasty light set if you are interested,don't need it anymore.  :happyforever:

Yea seems this server had many haters from ddosers side and thats reason why in all servers playing max 200-300 ppl this one had much more even with lag/loging problems sad but good luck man.

blame L2 EOA admin (aka Yuri/Revenge) who ddoses every single facking mid rate opening