[L2J] L2Agony

srslyziom

INFO FROM L2AGONY WEBSITE:

L2 Agony Reborn

L2Agony is coming back. Thank to all the players who have cooperated to bring back the server and have supported me to keep the Project alive. We will consider our first try as a beta versión and we will open soon with a full-working server.

Conversation @ www.facebook.com/L2Agony

Give me a reason to close a server and re-open it after 3-4 days.wtf?

it was a nice server and i really liked playing there.But when some newbies try to open a server they get crushed with DDoS from other owners.Most mid rates have ddos proc but only few can withstand a big attack without beeing noticed.The money some1 must put in order to run a server competitively is quite much and frankly i feel sorry for that poor bastard throwing his money to ddos companies that still can't hold his server.

Well this server had good files and not bad online so if admins won't make stupid changes again and get good protection i think this server gonna be great since there are no other good mid servers atm.

not good time to open server now, l2world and cerberus soon

L2 World :D :D :D are u sure this is really a server, cuz im not from last experiences.

L2 Cerberus u really think this server can beat L2 Dex and Toxic ? I dont think so :P

Anyway gl with next Agony project, well i think ppl like it so much, cuz everything was so easy vorpal, enchants mobs so papers :)

sure not bad online when u couldnt even check the online, co .online was disabled :P

Its better to not show online than lie for players like tales, 5k online, i better don't see online than see 10x times bigger online than it is lol and as i saw in game there was ppls in all spots and sieges was going to be good when at all castles there were many clans with some pts regged and at "5k" online tales at sieges all castles 1 pt max, for me its better to not see numbers, but see real players and as i saw it had much more ppl than any other mid atm.

well that was the biggest fail of the year after l2predator, so if u somehow didnt fixed ur server, and im quite sure u didnt, u betta do not open it

stop dream newbie . This server got best files from all at this moment  mid servers just need to fix fcking login problems and  buy strong ddos protection. Decrease chance of drop from kariks/reduce spoil from knoriks thats all  what need . Now tell me that l2 world or l2 tales better server then this tell me ( y they both got op donation thats the reason why they have strong ddos protection but if you like server where from donation u can get full epic set full mid sets with 7 lvl gl with that  btw that 5k online from tales just big lie u need to see russians servers where at least 3k online ). If u planing to spend money for good protection and fixed login problems some things with drop/spoil then i will join.

UPDATE:

Hi dear players,

we are working hard fixing minor bugs and the drop rates (doing alot of test about drops, to find the correct rate, not so hard, not easy) . We will comeback with new dedicated server, mean while we are talking and checking different ddos protection companys until we find the correct one.

We have some news too, this time I wont be alone as dev. I talked with a old friend, skilled and experienced dev, he will be helping me and together we will make L2Agony the server that our community rly deserve. About online... we already talked about that in the past, people will use and see (700 players for example) and his reaction will be "OMG so small population, l2XXXXXXXX got 2K or 5K". Honestly i don`t like to use a fake number count like others, because smart players are enough inteligent to know a server population without that command.

We are working hard, soon u will have more news from us in website. We won`t dissapoint u again.