[L2J] L2 Valyria

Revived

• 2 weeks later...

We are getting more and more members everyday!  even though server is low on population right now..  people are staying because they love the server!  If you are an L2 fan.. you will truly appreciate this server.

jesus for ppl crying about mp pots and NPC BUFFER,and mp pots DESTROY THE GAME,reason is simple,npc buffer and mp pots make 50% of classes useless(bd/dc/sws/ee/se)

i dont wanna see 9vs9 8 dd and 1 bishop pvp,with 4000 buffs and infinite mp for bp,i want to see setups like se or ee/bp/bd/sws/dc etc.

thats how l2 works.

gl in your server,ill definately try it out.

server is no longer l2revived...  since the concept of retail features was not liked among enough people... 

New Server L2Valyria opens with full features  18-7-2013

18 or 19,decide.

Currently there are 104 players on, Not including shops.  L2Valyria launched 7-19-13  This is the 3rd day of server opening.

You cannot succeed enless you try ^^    I will not lie,  yes L2Revived failed...  The concept of people making buffers was not liked in the private server community...  but i wanted to try something different..    o well...  L2Valyria is doing great.  And i plan to do everything i can to make PvP balanced.