interlude [L2J]EVO no custom server is comming

PlayErtheia

oh, thanks bro. And i was ready to log in , thank god i saw your post.

Filthy noob server.

my friend what u see there it was easy to made ok? is nothing special,i put a lot of money in this server so if u don t like go and find another server,  when u print that 70% of players was full so stop make that.

the true about server :    HP i7-2600

3.4 GHz Sandybridge ( )

-Best Effort Bandwidth

-2 x 500 GB SATA3, 7200rpm, 6Gb/s, 64MB cache

-Core i7-2600 @ 3.40 GHz

-4 core, 8 threads; 8MB 8884

-8 GB DDR3;

-1 Gbps standard

maybe i will put 8 gb DDR3 if i need ,i can upgrade if we need more.The server is host in Germany. Good Luck

Sounds good.

Good luck with your server.

and also i work alone at this server.....i dont trust nobody, everytime the admins destroy my server,i m not a kid to have all day/night free.so if u can understand that u are welcome in my server.Have Fun All

Sounds good.

Good luck with your server.

yes, the mistake what i made is becouse i take sata hard it was better ssid,anyway this host is very expensive but i work with them and i will keep. Have Fun

and also i work alone at this server.....i dont trust nobody, everytime the admins destroy my server,i m not a kid to have all day/night free.so if u can understand that u are welcome in my server.Have Fun All

This is good but its also and bad.

When you have a team you are more fast in events for example " TvT and you as owner you do other things.

Anyway..