My last report

xdem

My opinion is that  you deserve warning since you are acting arrogant against all...

By making such a topics and escalate the case you are annoying people, thats why you gain -2...

If you are doing this to get karma restore my advice is to try other way.

And forgot to mention that i was one of people who reported you not once.

Since you called me scammer without any reasons or proves.

You can't understand that staffers are people too and they have the right to be in bad moon once a time.

Now back to you if you judge intrepid for hating you do the same by reporting every single.move in order to get demoted.

My personal opinion about this xdem or whatever its:

He deserve a lesson because he's all time arrogant against most of people (on me to)

And till that day i didnt even had 1 single word with him because i am not that talky and comunicative with people i dont know and i like.

But he continue to flame me without reason and quote my replyed again and again.

Since he got -1 dekarma he stoped to do those things against me because the things about his Karma become prioritaryes.

So god bless dekarma because i am safe now.  :happyforever:

Greetings!

P.S: I really hope this can be a lesson from you to learn from the mistakes

// 1 good man told me once " learn from other's mistakes, not from your own's. "

Topic facked up.

We got your point but in that case  we cant do smt.You should change your behaviour.

And since you care so much for your karma,don't tell me that you don't and that it is only a pixel,start sharing and make smt good for the forum in order to get applauded.

Cheers.