Facebook groups!

GLO

Yo, who have some facebook groups?

I just find groups with brasilians or ppl from south america..

I need some nice groups from europe to make some advertise..

Thanks and i think the topic will help more ppl ^^

didnt know someone actually uses them

And is pretty good to use them. U can raise your community even faster than using a regular Top site :)

I was using as i said, some brasilians groups and alot of them entered :D but im inteeresed more in european players.

If anyone knows some groups, post them here or PM. Thx

And is pretty good to use them. U can raise your community even faster than using a regular Top site :)

I was using as i said, some brasilians groups and alot of them entered :D but im inteeresed more in european players.

If anyone knows some groups, post them here or PM. Thx

so you just ruined your servers.

cool xD

i think the facebook search function comes in handy for that altho the best bet is to play on different kinds of servers and ask people to invite you into such groups, i could give you the 1 im in but its full hungarian and trust me you dont want that :D

Well, idk how did i get into so many Brasilian groups :))) cuz i didn't played in any brasilian server.

I was looking for greek, poland etc...

The search Option is useless :D im typic everything, gives me just few groups with 100-150 ppl in :D...i got groups with 25k members.

Well, idk how did i get into so many Brasilian groups :))) cuz i didn't played in any brasilian server.

I was looking for greek, poland etc...

The search Option is useless :D im typic everything, gives me just few groups with 100-150 ppl in :D...i got groups with 25k members.

lol than thats why you want to advertise like that pretty good way of doing such :D

Is the best way trust me. As u may see, every kid/ man / creature using FB now more than all.

So is very easy to see some pics and give a check to a serv posted in a group :D

Is the best way trust me. As u may see, every kid/ man / creature using FB now more than all.

So is very easy to see some pics and give a check to a serv posted in a group :D

true :D