OLd times of l2

Didint u guys liked the old times of le?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Didint u guys liked the old times of le?

• <3 extreme
    • <3

The old times of l2 when we had a lot of friends when we real needed ppl to fight with us cuz it was a "group game" ...

I remenber when we all join one party in starys ...but one real party of ppl that we played everyday with them ppl that we talked t in vent ppl that we could trust... nowadays servers are full of ppl that only want to fell good abou killing other ppl " taking stress away" its a good thing aswell dont think i dont prove that but  wanst great to play in a 3x server  grow up normaly like in real life sucess was only if we worked harder . ~

every player that plays l2 since c1 .... like at 4 years ago and alredy played in a low rate server knows what i a talking about ...

stay on night in smoking some joints playing with friends making sub class quest that took me 2 mounths to get in 3x lol that is fucked xD  so everyone go check the old print screens the old moveis u taped and u will see  that we could be noobs but now we are what we are cuz  of that old times .... we can see  when we are speaking to a player taht plays l2 at 2 weks or even 1 year or when we are speaking with a persone that grow up with l2 that  learn everything about l2 that knows every place on l2 that alredy ahve been in every place of l2 that  knows all wepons/ armors/ accessorys/jewels/ etc etc  all rads how to get in all quests all class  in 4 years it was a long way to go to a nwby get there :P ~

ty for reading i know many ppl dont understand what i am saying but there is  some ppl that i loved to lay with that love that old times  WHO DOESNT LOVE THE OLD TIMES OF L2EXTREME :P kiss kiss  ty for reading  ;)

MPX....

ye I miss exstreme to when there were all that massive sieges, pvp's etc etc. Btw the beta extream shoubl be online in 1 week yessssssssssssssss

Well botgod said so, we will see if he lied again :(

Shell

Yeap it was fun time, best time of l2, nice time of cheating and >>>> donators)

Abstract have holiday now, BG only see how much ppls will come.

BG i think will open donation( last his project gamehaze he sell...)

i agree, i had so much fun back in L2...

when i was newbie and didnt knew about classes or didnt care about pvp, was playing to explore the worlds, kill raid bosses for fun, help each other...

now every server is same thing...ppl have in mind what classes they want, so if u dont wanna play a support for them ure out, raid boss is to farm itens , ppl dont have time to make friends, all are so busy killing mobs they cant chat...everything so selfish

pvp's and pks without reason, i hated what L2 turned on after C5 came out..NC soft ruined the game

C4 forever!!!!

i dont know about u guyz but i do play from c1, tho' with some weeks/months of breaks :)

the difference is prolly cuz i played only low rate, infact i only played on official and l2 dexternet where i was admin @ the time.

i still play on official / Luna serv. but the old times like Mpx said will never be the same, thoes days lettin the fact that i was  much younger :P with about 5 years, the groups were much tighter and friends were friends indeed.

now i only have 2-3 of thoes.

but still, I PLAY !

i miss l2 st0rmgaming c4....

best times ever

maybe i was a newbie then but i knew which servers i had fun...

<3 those sieges and those event's :'( miss them ....

FBI and NcSoft shut the server down... now it has tried to re-open many times but not many ppl on it :S