OLd times of l2

Didint u guys liked the old times of le?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Didint u guys liked the old times of le?

• <3 extreme
    • <3

Oh yea.. i remember l2extreme... was probably the one i enjoyed most.. Titan ftw! :D

i did join up with some friends on l2revenge later thought but cause of the sudden mistake-wipe we all quit T_T...

really miss l2x... had so much fun there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The old times of l2 when we had a lot of friends when we real needed ppl to fight with us cuz it was a "group game" ...

I remenber when we all join one party in starys ...but one real party of ppl that we played everyday with them ppl that we talked t in vent ppl that we could trust... nowadays servers are full of ppl that only want to fell good abou killing other ppl " taking stress away" its a good thing aswell dont think i dont prove that but  wanst great to play in a 3x server  grow up normaly like in real life sucess was only if we worked harder . ~

MPX....

yeah i agree -.- in most of servers peoples know only how to try faster kill each other and flame him :s one of server like that is l2mafia.gr where peoples know only to flame each other. every time when i log in mafia first hero voice i see some childish macro with words like "xaxa i killed you --->>> %target ". pvps go everyone almost alone. no fun anymore to play lineage.