League of Legends - 2.0 Referral Service [Cheap and Fast 72 Hours 250 accounts]

ESTREF

Maybe he has some africans from Somalia or hired some chinese farmers, how can you speak w/o facts?

are you retard or what ? referal isn't just make 10 level account and never login again, thats called a bot. refferal = bringing friends to the community to play not just give their presnce or a bot account

He made me 25 refs and today load,cuz euw is slow server as all we know....

Accounts are still 1 lvl but he said that he finished them,so i guess till the night will be rdy.

I will post my proofs soon

Forgot to mention that is a good guy and serious .

Saw the accounts severall times and are still 1 lvl. The guy didnt reply on skype,dunno if it was afk.

:happyforever: LOL

i'm not going to make any more vouchers, i think i have enough, in couple of days you are going to see next person vouching, this person ordered 50 refs

Order 150 referrals ( Level 5 & Level 10 ) - 50 Refs are for free ( Till The end of June )

whats that again.. Told u that you have not something else to proove,already posted my pics.

Edit:Fk missunderstood xD

3 days left for that campain, in 3 days there is new pricing list , each person who orders from Maxcheaters, please post your thoughts, maybe add screenshots like Mathew did and dont pm me for free referrals.