interlude [L2J]L2Fractal Reborn

L2Fractal

1. My geodata is not free.

2. All classes are balanced with Full +20 gear custom!.

3. Go farm and after Farm, Make PVP.

That's nice, but have you set if a mage equips staff, to have a penalty of less casting speed?

Because staff gives a lot of m.atk and it needs a bit nerf on its c.speed

1. My geodata is not free.

2. All classes are balanced with Full +20 gear custom!.

3. Go farm and after Farm, Make PVP.

Prove us balance

on every random java ,is archer/nuker server ,classes like daggers/tanks are forgotten classes and useless on pvp ,few days ago i was on l2 primer for example ,Dagger was backstabbing 800 (stronk!!!) while nuker give 3k ,oh yeh ,and then l2 wildtribe another example ,GLADI GIVE 250 aoe dmg ,very stronk!!! ,nice ,i love interlude balance made by kids gm and the kids gm who dont change the balance on the random pack they download to open server

Prove us balance

on every random java ,is archer/nuker server ,classes like daggers/tanks are forgotten classes and useless on pvp ,few days ago i was on l2 primer for example ,Dagger was backstabbing 800 (stronk!!!) while nuker give 3k ,oh yeh ,and then l2 wildtribe another example ,GLADI GIVE 250 aoe dmg ,very stronk!!! ,nice ,i love interlude balance made by kids gm and the kids gm who dont change the balance on the random pack they download to open server

i will tell you again. server is balanced with full items custom.

How many ppl you gather on your re-opening mate?

100. but i has problem with topzone. The admin ban me. and now i bought again Acount.

I hope tomorrow we will have more ppl.

THX AND ENJOY

So you say server is balance with full equip +20 what about start players? are you sirious now?

*geodata is shitty really i can see the platform sometimes...

I log out!

*Gl with your server

So you say server is balance with full equip +20 what about start players? are you sirious now?

*geodata is shitty really i can see the platform sometimes...

I log out!

*Gl with your server

thx. i dont have problem with geodata. works fine. if u dont like it your problem.

and abou balance. is pvp server. you must farm full items for better balanceand pvp.

i see only archers...!

I was one of them ^^

thx. i dont have problem with geodata. works fine. if u dont like it your problem.

and abou balance. is pvp server. you must farm full items for better balanceand pvp.

Its not i don't like it but since its broken ....

We have eyes and we see what you got there. We dont lie we just say what we see!

you are wrong.. dont post without dont know.. please check ggod server before post.

no sense.

I was one of them ^^

Its not i don't like it but since its broken ....

We have eyes and we see what you got there. We dont lie we just say what we see!

no sense.

no sense :P. mages are good to. grankavatari, titans. sooo..

no sense :P. mages are good to. grankavatari, titans. sooo..

create a mage with simple items and pvp with them to show that mage is good also or other classes as well..