Re-opening a private server!

Coctail

Question

Hello, //mxc//

:)

a friend of mine had put a lot of work into creating an amazing private server, however due to the lack of time and due to several other constituents the server had to be taken offline.

Now that those problems are behind us, we are trying to re-create a truly wonderful server to play on. During this process new problems surfaced as we tried to create an even better environment and therefore a better gaming experience.

We are not experts.

We need someone's assistance in order to complete this nearly finished project.

If someone here is familiar with compiling or detecting minor script anomalies, then we are in need of you!

I have been a member of this community for numerous years  and seeing how helpful those java-wiz guys can be I am now requesting assistance.

Please contact me via a PM so that we can have some team-viewer/skype sessions.

Any help is welcome!

Thanks in advance.

8 answers to this question

wow always like to see such posts...dat language :)

anyway if you guys have any issue with the server just open a topic here and we'll help if we can.

wow always like to see such posts...dat language :)

anyway if you guys have any issue with the server just open a topic here and we'll help if we can.

Thanks a lot :)

The thing is we don't know where the problem is exactly... We can't find it location-wise.

Thanks a lot :)

The thing is we don't know where the problem is exactly... We can't find it location-wise.

throw me a pm and if i can i'll help you(not coding wise but more in pointing out the issue) :)