L2MxC Test Server Photos

Jeremy™

well we see nothing from these pictures so nothing special so far but we'll see...and please tell me that theres no system patch with this ugly red UI that makes me want to bang my head into a wall for the rest of eternity. :)

well we see nothing from these pictures so nothing special so far but we'll see...and please tell me that theres no system patch with this ugly red UI that makes me want to bang my head into a wall for the rest of eternity. :)

ouu before 2-3-4 months i download a server an change all my client :P yes is fcking ugly this red.. :S anyway :P

ouu before 2-3-4 months i download a server an change all my client :P yes is fcking ugly this red.. :S anyway :P

kk i thought its a default patch for the server :D

Only 1 thing is different from old l2mxc interlude server. The vote system.

All others till now...npc's etc...are same.

So nothing "unique" or "different" there. No matter to upload images.

Interlude is the chronicle of limits you cant do anything special with it because of it has nothing to offer at all so thats not a surprise...the only thing that can improve(A LOT KHM) is the class balance which was below playable to put it politely on previous l2mxc attempts :)