[CnC]What about this?

Heiko

You still need work more bro, the text its like someone put it there, you should make it like it was from begining there if u understand me... and the same for the rest... well overall its not so bad just need more tuts... i see you dont wanna learn more and still doing the same things like before... Nothing more to say.

You still need work more bro, the text its like someone put it there, you should make it like it was from begining there if u understand me... and the same for the rest... well overall its not so bad just need more tuts... i see you dont wanna learn more and still doing the same things like before... Nothing more to say.

ye i understand what you mean with the text and all others but the thing is that it's not i don't wanna learn more it's just i see what you all suggest to me but i can't find some more things to put to make it like suggestions i try on this but it's not easy maybe you don't understand this cauz now you have one "level" on this and all this things look so easy for you but for me it's not..

Well maybe its the time for you to advance at the next level, You need to have imagination... you must know when a thing looks not so good or the opose... Anyway its just ur choice about what you will gonna do or try so thats all from me. Good luck m8!

Well maybe its the time for you to advance at the next level, You need to have imagination... you must know when a thing looks not so good or the opose... Anyway its just ur choice about what you will gonna do or try so thats all from me. Good luck m8!

thanks a lot for your help i will try to look how looks better the all thing next time before finish and save my work!

I told you many times that we obey the rules.I have wanred you (always kindly,i edited the rules) about the prefixs and some other members.THis time i edited your post.Next i won't.This is your last warning.

About the tag well render seems kind of pasted and your texts placement and blending options are totallly worng.

I'm sad that you did not follow any of my advices.

First of all, your render is so small.

Your effecta are wrong put, your text its extrabig and the backround not good.

One advice for making yourself better...

1) Work with ready wallpapers from here : wallbase.cc and play with them with effects with smudge with what ever you want.

2) Press Shift + Alt when you resize and always place the render at the middle for having the advantage to play with your edges.

3) Read some tutorials about texting and before you choose something make sure that you use the proper font for your tag and of course the most fitted one.

4) Effects is a hard part in Photoshop you need to have fantasy and imagine what you would do for making more real, realistic and etc. This is on your decision no one can help you. You just need some resources for this. Anything which is nice to your eye and its fitted with your backround and render its nice to use it.

PS: Do not hurry dude, this not the point of art you need a lot of time to make yourself in an nice stage. Make some tags per month and after a long time you will see improvement.

If you any question you can ask us here.

Best Regards

- Uni.

First of all, your render is so small.

Your effecta are wrong put, your text its extrabig and the backround not good.

One advice for making yourself better...

1) Work with ready wallpapers from here : wallbase.cc and play with them with effects with smudge with what ever you want.

2) Press Shift + Alt when you resize and always place the render at the middle for having the advantage to play with your edges.

3) Read some tutorials about texting and before you choose something make sure that you use the proper font for your tag and of course the most fitted one.

4) Effects is a hard part in Photoshop you need to have fantasy and imagine what you would do for making more real, realistic and etc. This is on your decision no one can help you. You just need some resources for this. Anything which is nice to your eye and its fitted with your backround and render its nice to use it.

PS: Do not hurry dude, this not the point of art you need a lot of time to make yourself in an nice stage. Make some tags per month and after a long time you will see improvement.

If you any question you can ask us here.

Best Regards

- Uni.

wow thx for all this help uni you rly help me a lot with links and some suggestions and ofc it's not easy and i'm not hurry on this i just want to try for more things and i need some imagination to make it better but i will try to all this suggestions and i will show you all what i have make in some days to tell me your opinions :)

Thanks again all of you guys!