[CnC][Iron Man Signature]

Hi there.Well let's start.

Your render seems a bit pasted to my eyes.It seems likeyou took a ready bg and you just pasted a render.

I know everyone in the beginning was like that so im gonna give just an easy tip.

You lack of deapth.If you don;t know how you can use your adjustments (thing that proves that yopu have not read my tutorials grrrrrr) just darken youe edges

a bit and erase with a soft circle brush of 20px with both opacity and flow at 20% his shoulders.Or even the whole parts.Not sure about this but hey in art we are experimenting.

Hi there.Well let's start.

Your render seems a bit pasted to my eyes.It seems likeyou took a ready bg and you just pasted a render.

I know everyone in the beginning was like that so im gonna give just an easy tip.

You lack of deapth.If you don;t know how you can use your adjustments (thing that proves that yopu have not read my tutorials grrrrrr) just darken youe edges

a bit and erase with a soft circle brush of 20px with both opacity and flow at 20% his shoulders.Or even the whole parts.Not sure about this but hey in art we are experimenting.

y thnx..you are right..I was thinking about the placement of the render when i was creating it...But i thought that the layer that i added on it would make it better.Anyway,i will try fix it later..:D

Well, nice render but totally in-proper backround to work with Unsponsored.

You can easily make copies of your backround and make something familiar to the render so simple.

Afterthat, some lightings in his eyes and on his chest in this cyrcle at the center.

Of course, as Final said you need a great depth. You can use Curves, Brightness, Postersize with soft light and etc.

Last, dakren your edges and if you want use a white lighting in (Linear Dodge) mode to ton a bit the render. Always at the top of his head.

That's all from me

KIU.

Well, nice render but totally in-proper backround to work with Unsponsored.

You can easily make copies of your backround and make something familiar to the render so simple.

Afterthat, some lightings in his eyes and on his chest in this cyrcle at the center.

Of course, as Final said you need a great depth. You can use Curves, Brightness, Postersize with soft light and etc.

Last, dakren your edges and if you want use a white lighting in (Linear Dodge) mode to ton a bit the render. Always at the top of his head.

That's all from me

KIU.

ok.thnx for your comment dude...i will try more that days,cause i have some free time..:D