[L2J] L2Midway.com Mid Rate Server X90 [START: 25/05/2013 ] [HOT]!!!!!

l2midway

AVG Anti Virus - Free ? Roflroflroflroflroflroflroflrolfrofl

Get some real anti virus and then come tell us something that we don't know.

kido you pro antivirus din't detect this shit at last so who care if it is free or not pew pew

Btw... I saw L2 Tower there... Do you need also a tutorial for dummy's on how to play Lineage 2? Hahahaha

Btw... I saw L2 Tower there... Do you need also a tutorial for dummy's on how to play Lineage 2? Hahahaha

yea //fail now you wana show  you are smart or what ? tower is for booting farm shi.t without losing time if you have a real life you can know what i am talking about but w/e ... kid is a kid not expecting more from you

PS: go search a tutorial how to get a life

Here is an updated system download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/klx5i6

Thank you.

Please turn off your anti-virus because we have over 20 new files that help us protect the server from BOTS.

yea //fail now you wana show  you are smart or what ? tower is for booting farm shi.t without losing time if you have a real live you can know what i am talking about but w/e ... kid is a kid not expecting more from you

Yeah man... Because playing on high rates servers really take a lot of real life time.

Dude, you fail at everything you do, now stop spaming this thread. You'll never have a server as good as this one.

Bye bye Mr. Bot.

w/e

Here is an updated system download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/klx5i6

Thank you.

Please turn off your anti-virus because we have over 20 new files that help us protect the server from BOTS.

yea premium l2tower is working with no problem so try better protection

Yeah man... Because playing on high rates servers really take a lot of real life time.

Dude, you fail at everything you do, now stop spaming this thread. You'll never have a server as good as this one.

Bye bye Mr. Bot.

wow you now you show how stupid you are nvm hf

get a life  ? i play for fun bot for items you can't understand it , i understand you nolife in lineage but not all people are like you

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I can't seem to understand your English.

Telling me to get a life just shows everyone how desperate you are, because you don't know what else to say.

Here's the deal, I'll call you Mr. Bot from now on because you suck so much at playing that you can't even click F1 to spam a skill.

You should be ashamed of yourself. You're not good at anything. Later in life this is what might happen to you, you'll get a girl and other dudes will get her pregnant, then you might ask her "Baby, why did you do it?" and she will reply with "It's something you can't understand".

tumblr_m3wmg3GaOX1r7w8cbo1_500.gif