[L2J] L2Midway.com Mid Rate Server X90 [START: 25/05/2013 ] [HOT]!!!!!

l2midway

Hello guys.

As you can see we had few problems with the lag, it is not resolved and server is 100% stable.

We are now fixing the website, it will not take long, we are doing out best, it is now up to out host to re-change the nameservers and website will be up and running.

U've messed up with dmg calculator. Sorc hittin other mages for 200-300 dmg when necro/sph/sps are hittin 600+ at same lvl and same equip. I saw u have reduced dagger/archer/mages. There is no need for all dat,just return it to normal.

U've messed up with dmg calculator. Sorc hittin other mages for 200-300 dmg when necro/sph/sps are hittin 600+ at same lvl and same equip. I saw u have reduced dagger/archer/mages. There is no need for all dat,just return it to normal.

"return it to normal" yeah do it , solo players can do daggers and kill em all , clan guys can make archer partys and pwn every1 .

smart idea

"return it to normal" yeah do it , solo players can do daggers and kill em all , clan guys can make archer partys and pwn every1 .

smart idea

Dagger with mp pots can kill many classes. Archers with full buffs have murder crits. Deal with it. But why should he facknerf some mages?

Fail server  :LOL:

i logged in and it seems fine maybe theres no tons of ppl but its fine, can you explain to us your point of view.... going around on the forums and spammin fail server with those disgusting emotes make you look like a retarded

True,srv is decently balanced. Da only problem is sorceror class. As long as u dont make a sorc u are good to go.

Edit: It crashes a lot too.

i logged in and it seems fine maybe theres no tons of ppl but its fine, can you explain to us your point of view.... going around on the forums and spammin fail server with those disgusting emotes make you look like a retarded

Website off, ingame lags, no more online than 200...  gl

by far the best recent server, no lag, maybe once every 5hours for 10sec and stops again. Online is about 1k + i think, because a lot of people everywhere. And very fast admin response in Skype and game pm

by far the best recent server, no lag, maybe once every 5hours for 10sec and stops again. Online is about 1k + i think, because a lot of people everywhere. And very fast admin response in Skype and game pm

Do u actually play da srv which is basically pvp? Try a few pvps vs different classes and u will see whats wrong.

To be honest, we fixed Valakas, faction range, website, forum,cc and nc, online is 1000+/-, classes are balanced just like in other mid rate servers.

We are also fixing many more features that do not work as promised.

Nothing is perfect but we will make our self's proud that we let other people enjoy the best game play possible.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Adam.

classes are balanced

Sps vs PW: Sps surr+ hydro= 300 dmg ------- PW: Backstab+deadlyblow= win.  Both same lvl and PW was on C grd while sps on B, lold.

Ur srv is da posterboy for balance mate.