L2 Gracia, English site is out.

YEY! at last, it's out from yesterday but I forget to write it here ;D

Anyways here is the site, part 1 is already out and you can read about the new stuff and improvements on the leveling, fighitng and new areas.

http://www.lineage2.com/gracia/

Can't wait for this chronicle, it will be my favourite.

Nope, ye it's amazing, everything will be uber cool. I will start official for sure when this chronicle come out!

P.S. Check the new xp system, I mean it will be more easy for sure, they added the vitality system that when you are resting you are geting vitality points that make your xp rate x3 more. That means you can leave your char down for a night and the other day get amazing exp.

They improvement the graphics system too ^^.

Nope, ye it's amazing, everything will be uber cool. I will start official for sure when this chronicle come out!

P.S. Check the new xp system, I mean it will be more easy for sure, they added the vitality system that when you are resting you are geting vitality points that make your xp rate x3 more. That means you can leave your char down for a night and the other day get amazing exp.

They improvement the graphics system too ^^.

Like wow??? when you haven't logged in for a long while you get more xp ?

Like wow??? when you haven't logged in for a long while you get more xp ?

He means ,for example, you leave ur char at giran sitted and after some hours of resting there, if you go lvl up the rate will increase in about 3x more than the normal rate. Vitality system ftw!! But I think it will be not usefull for high rate servers.

Ye I was going to say that, they generally want to destroy the private servers, that's why the new vitality systems and the free teleport till lvl 40, they want exping on official to be easier or something..

the most intresting things are:

Melee and ranged combat are changed

There is a new dungeon called Kamaloca

At last i didnt understand this

you can now remove  unwanted benefical buffs (that mind u can take out your own buffs?)

• 2 weeks later...

Onother revolution to Lineage II I hope They Fixed Sleep/Enchant Progress and make it like Chronicle 3 or worst Chronicle 4/5/Interlude....

Cause on KAMAEL Enchant is teh SUX!