classic [L2OFF]L2Elegia

mojzesz123

Cuz im glad, when i can have 2 boxes on my poor nb :D Why ur cp quit a server ?

Cause server was kinda boring for us, we came there with 6 ppl only, so we was not able to fight normaly full ru cps and for small pts in server like that there is nothing to do and online falling kinda fast, at start it had ~1.5k real, now ~800 at best times. But we still had enough fun there in that 1 week which we spent there even when we was not top cp in server.

Cause server was kinda boring for us, we came there with 6 ppl only, so we was not able to fight normaly full ru cps and for small pts in server like that there is nothing to do and online falling kinda fast, at start it had ~1.5k real, now ~800 at best times. But we still had enough fun there in that 1 week which we spent there even when we was not top cp in server.

Ok :D :D :D nice vid, if this is proof like there is not any competition for pt with 6 - 8 ppl from ur awesome cp, strange there is not any decent cp from server :) When u won all is frapsed the rest is not, cuz u failed :D Defend fort with couple ppl, when u can be ported inside all the time and attackers must run all the time from Giran is "easy" right :D Sry this sounds so funny to meh, like good excuses why to leave, cuz i saw u on much worst servers like bfp etc... Since when i start to play here our setup was changed like 10x all time, one day u have 9 ppl next one 6, farming nevers ends with newcomers, but this is not reasson why to quit lol.

Ok :D :D :D nice vid, if this is proof like there is not any competition for pt with 6 - 8 ppl from ur awesome cp, strange there is not any decent cp from server :) When u won all is frapsed the rest is not, cuz u failed :D Defend fort with couple ppl, when u can be ported inside all the time and attackers must run all the time from Giran is "easy" right :D Sry this sounds so funny to meh, like good excuses why to leave, cuz i saw u on much worst servers like bfp etc... Since when i start to play here our setup was changed like 10x all time, one day u have 9 ppl next one 6, farming nevers ends with newcomers, but this is not reasson why to quit lol.

I don't say that server is bad and i don't say that we were top pt or smth, we just played for fun with our mini pt and we had enough fun. About fort when you attacked we had only 1 bp and you were more ppls so this is not excuse and we defended it anyway. Most of our old cp are on vacations, working or just quit l2, that's why we don't have 9 ppl anymore. And the reason we quit was that last days most of the time we were like 4 ppls on we were doing nothing, just standing in town or playing lol, cause on pts files there is not much you can do with not full pt. Anyway we had much pvps in time we played, even with not full pt we won some pvps against full cps as you can see in video and we kept top tanor fort for all time we played and defended it from many clans, so i think we did good enough in that server, but i didn't see anything serious from your cp, mb you was owning some secret places, idk, but in main zones i didn't even see your cp pvping or smth.

I don't say that server is bad and i don't say that we were top pt or smth, we just played for fun with our mini pt and we had enough fun. About fort when you attacked we had only 1 bp and you were more ppls so this is not excuse and we defended it anyway. Most of our old cp are on vacations, working or just quit l2, that's why we don't have 9 ppl anymore. And the reason we quit was that last days most of the time we were like 4 ppls on we were doing nothing, just standing in town or playing lol, cause on pts files there is not much you can do with not full pt. Anyway we had much pvps in time we played, even with not full pt we won some pvps against full cps as you can see in video and we kept top tanor fort for all time we played and defended it from many clans, so i think we did good enough in that server, but i didn't see anything serious from your cp, mb you was owning some secret places, idk, but in main zones i didn't even see your cp pvping or smth.

All right then, im just shocked like anybody can say "easy" to defend fort agains just one party with spoil and w/o ol, if u have been ever on "retail server" u have to know its almost impossible take it, but w/e i said all what i want, nothing personal u didnt, but what u wrote here sounds to meh like dat.Anyway the truth is should be here more eu cps.

• 2 weeks later...

jok3 the guy from pharos???? who's clan got owned by nigg3 instict party?

nigg3's CP owned all server...8 ppl killing hopeless randoms zergs(3pts) and RISE ones :-beep- yeah:

best cp  i ve seen in my l2 carreer

2 bad they scammed each other at the end  :troll:

Imo server failed already, donate destroyed whole community + there is not any decent eu clan so no chance to beat this guys with ++ founda items full attri, w/o cp u cant do a shiet on pts server.Thats a shame, cuz this files are really great...

I hope one more time will be any eu server with this files.