What should i change to original system ?

spartakos77

Question

Ok so here's the deal :

I started my server and all ( l2jfrozen interlude ) and everything works fine . But up until now i got a system from another server and modified it ( l2.ini and more so people can connect to me ) .

BUT i have some crashes during teleports and i figured that the problem is with system so i wanted to use the original system . So i re-installed lineage , changed l2.ini , itemname-e.dat , armorgrp.dat and more and i also added my custom animation and systextures . But when i try to open l2.exe from system nothing happens . No error no respond nothing . What's going on ? Is there a file on the original system i should edit ?

8 answers to this question

Some servers patch 'dont use' l2.ini just l2.bin, so by changing it, there wont be any effect. From the other hand, original patch, if im not wrong, is not 'patched'. :)

To patch it, you need l2endec if I remember well.

Take any patch from other server, ex from any l2off one, or search on MxC, there are shared clean systems.

Some servers patch 'dont use' l2.ini just l2.bin, so by changing it, there wont be any effect. From the other hand, original patch, if im not wrong, is not 'patched'. :)

To patch it, you need l2endec if I remember well.

Take any patch from other server, ex from any l2off one, or search on MxC, there are shared clean systems.

Oh thanks !!! I didnt know what to search for but now its ok :D I will try a search for " Clean system " :D Thanks

Oh thanks !!! I didnt know what to search for but now its ok :D I will try a search for " Clean system " :D Thanks

or patch it urself with l2lige or l2encdec, its just a few mouseclicks :p

(certainly with lige > can be downloaded on forum here)

or patch it urself with l2lige or l2encdec, its just a few mouseclicks :p

(certainly with lige > can be downloaded on forum here)

Well i didnt know about these programms :P But i just found a patched system so everything ok :D

Lock the topic please and thanks for your help guys.