• Subclass System

• Noblesse System

• Clan Halls System

• Duel System

• Augmentation System

• Enchant Skills System

Monthly Event

http://l2flexus.tk

Nothing special ? :D are u kidding me there are alot special thing in the server like nobless item that dont work queen sheed drop 214-230 vote reward and its the easiest boss out there . Varka boss that drop 20 vote reward is 3-5 times harder or like the pixy  that is the strongest boss out there rly strongest that think is rly crazy and drop only 20 vote reward so farm balance with rb suck big time  clan item give only 2 k rep and boss's drop 1-3 in shop is 10 vote reward for 1 so u will have to lose your mind to get clan with skills (Raid boss respawn is 6 hour isnt bad but for clan rep its suck and drop balance too ops i said it already whatever) rb jewls 30 vote rewards per 1 .With some words let put it like this admin buyed or used some free pack without checking everything out or at least most of thinks because i agree that u cannot check everything (but something like nobless item and rb drop its common to be checked) so its another server owned be kid who want to be admin :D

Nothing special ? :D are u kidding me there are alot special thing in the server like nobless item that dont work queen sheed drop 214-230 vote reward and its the easiest boss out there . Varka boss that drop 20 vote reward is 3-5 times harder or like the pixy  that is the strongest boss out there rly strongest that think is rly crazy and drop only 20 vote reward so farm balance with rb suck big time  clan item give only 2 k rep and boss's drop 1-3 in shop is 10 vote reward for 1 so u will have to lose your mind to get clan with skills (Raid boss respawn is 6 hour isnt bad but for clan rep its suck and drop balance too ops i said it already whatever) rb jewls 30 vote rewards per 1 .With some words let put it like this admin buyed or used some free pack without checking everything out or at least most of thinks because i agree that u cannot check everything (but something like nobless item and rb drop its common to be checked) so its another server owned be kid who want to be admin :D

Dude Server Its Offline and have 0 votes on Topzone...and pplayers need 30 votes for 1 jewel??? axaxaxax One Jewel Per Month....Good Night

Hahahah belive me that is isnt his biggest worry :D nobless item dont work and drop from rbs is totaly stupied :D play for 5 min and u gonna laught for years :D

Hahahah belive me that is isnt his biggest worry :D nobless item dont work and drop from rbs is totaly stupied :D play for 5 min and u gonna laught for years :D

All interlude servers now Its A BIG FAIL...and if someone server its good the owner make it only for money my friend and after 1 month go down and re open again for money....