Opinions about a server.

Hi , guys.

I would like to hear your opinion about some things such as:

1st) Custom enchant color. Yes or No

2nd) Custom armors with stats or custom armor but with S grade armors stats. (e.g. Dynasty robe with major arcane robe stats.)

3rd) Like above but with weapons. (e.g. Dynasty bow with dragonic bow stats.)

4th) Tattoos retail-like or Tattoo of mage and tattoo of fighter ?

5th) Custom farm mobs or Custom rb(with low stats for farming just a little easier)

Thanks.

1) why not ? but no very bright colours

2) custom armor with stats/custom weapon with stats but not 1523 sets and 34521 weapons (ex. only dynasty)

4)retail

Ty for your respond . :)

I'm thinking to use ferrum armor & r90 weapons ...

Btw anyone else that want to say his opinion ?

Thanks

1st) Yes Custom enchant color will be nice looking!

2nd) Custom armors with stats a little bit more than S Grade and make them buyable with PvP Coins or Vote something like that!

3rd) Same with armors..

4th) Make Tattoo Of Mage,Fighter and Tank for me is better

5th) Custom farm mobs and Custom rb's like Clan Raidboss (for Clan Rep And Clan Eggs) and Grand Boss for Epic Items or something that it's not easy to obtain from farm!

1st) Yes Custom enchant color will be nice looking!

2nd) Custom armors with stats a little bit more than S Grade and make them buyable with PvP Coins or Vote something like that!

3rd) Same with armors..

4th) Make Tattoo Of Mage,Fighter and Tank for me is better

5th) Custom farm mobs and Custom rb's like Clan Raidboss (for Clan Rep And Clan Eggs) and Grand Boss for Epic Items or something that it's not easy to obtain from farm!

Thanks for your opinion.

Anyone else ?

Hi , guys.

I would like to hear your opinion about some things such as:

1st) Custom enchant color. Yes or No

2nd) Custom armors with stats or custom armor but with S grade armors stats. (e.g. Dynasty robe with major arcane robe stats.)

3rd) Like above but with weapons. (e.g. Dynasty bow with dragonic bow stats.)

4th) Tattoos retail-like or Tattoo of mage and tattoo of fighter ?

5th) Custom farm mobs or Custom rb(with low stats for farming just a little easier)

Thanks.

1) no

2) dynasty ONLY no matter the stats

3)same

4)mage/fighter

5)both

np

1. No

2. Custom armors , but with the 'S' grade armor stats. I assume you're talking about interlude, so less modifications would be better.

3. Same. If you're planning to use custom stuff it is better that you wont distort much the game.

4. Again. For low rate server keep retail-like ones, for high rate server add mage & fighter so you will get people a bit busy while they work for it.

5. Farm mob's for beginners n' perhaps a bit higher drop-rate having mobs for long-term played people.

1st) yes but make little difference between +4 and +16 or give information on web (on some servers you dont even know how much + does palyer have, when one have yellow color, another red, next player green etc.)

2nd) Make 1 custom armor set for heroes only. Stats same as S armor, make it on max ++ (result = heroes will have nice looking armor with stats of max ++ (for example +16) S armor for olympiad period (programme it as oly weapons for auto disable).

3rd) for everyone, 1 weapon set. Improve stats a bit, for example +20 p.atk +20 m.atk to weapon

4th) Tatttoo for p.def +5-10%, tattoo for m.def +5-10% (ppl will have both for oly)

5th) Custom mobs for farm items, make RB jewels for GrandBoss drop only and for a lot of vote reward, make custom RB for farm items, clan eggs, clan reputation item

If you want great server, dont go over +16 max enchant :)

If you are thinking about donate, make custom armor set +0 for 10-15 euro for example (not so expensive), I can tell you, if there are 300+ players on new server and I would be the only man with custom nice looking set, I would pay for it and help the server :) You can also make custom wings or hats (without stats) for 5 euro (nice looking armor + epic wings = 15 euro and feel like a god on server) O:-)

1. no

2. no

3. no

4. there are no tattoos on retail :D

5. no

your ideas of a server are bad sry

Don't be mean .  ;D

I 'm making an antiretail like server. But with the classic old fashion pvp.

4. there are no tattoos on retail :D

i didn't knew that :P

Don't be mean .  ;D

I 'm making an antiretail like server. But with the classic old fashion pvp.

i didn't knew that :P

im not beeing mean but realistic, when you put things into the game that dont have an official stat hence you decide what it gives it usually ends up in bad pvp balance and many op classes. :)