[L2J]L2Asatru

AsatruStaff

Since the server is not online u are not "able" to talk about the balance between the classes,community is up to peoples if they're going to join or not,olympiad items it's up to you.

+16 enchant in oly for daggers seems balanced huh? unless dagger hit 20k in real pvp

The server is too simple imo!!!!

+16 enchant in oly is quite lol (unless dagger hit 20k dmg in real pvp) ,tank server obviously!

You didnt even added some challenging miniraids ,only crap 3 monsters kill 24/7

Also the events should have good rewards like giant codex/blessed enchants better than farm zone etc + a event npc to manage rewards

Giant mastery should be removed from game (thus noone will exceed +15-20)

Also u didnt said anything about vote reward system and etc

The server is too simple imo!!!!

+16 enchant in oly is quite lol (unless dagger hit 20k dmg in real pvp) ,tank server obviously!

You didnt even added some challenging miniraids ,only crap 3 monsters kill 24/7

Also the events should have good rewards like giant codex/blessed enchants better than farm zone etc + a event npc to manage rewards

Giant mastery should be removed from game (thus noone will exceed +15-20)

Also u didnt said anything about vote reward system and etc

Yo,ill let u see the balance first and then to chat about it,there are mini raids into the server and also some features that doesnt exist to our topic,gcm can be obtained by events,blessed scrolls too but from farm also.

features looks normal lets hope for a good balance good luck with it and open it as soon as possible coz there is not any good pvp server around.

P.S: site not working for me

Thank ya,the only thing that we're working now its about the balance,and yea the site is currently offline atm

Yo,ill let u see the balance first and then to chat about it,there are mini raids into the server and also some features that doesnt exist to our topic,gcm can be obtained by events,blessed scrolls too but from farm also.

ASATRU, THIS IS EPILOGUE BALANCE ,WATCH IT!

this is coming from a guy from an l2off russian server high rate : P

I like this guy ,but not that matter ,just watch the dmg between classes (this is how classes are suppose to deal dmg)

Server had +12 armor and +16 weapon

lv 7 attribute

exactly, thats how dmg is supposed to be on Epilogue, cause of x1 attri on each part and not x3 like on freya / h5.

thats why I loved gracia final / epilogue back then.

with my titan I could kill tanks even during UD. ;p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...