[LF] Clan members

Hello,DivineGlory clan is recruiting some good and experianced members.We had this clan but with other name (LastEmperrors) but our leader left from l2.I decided to make this clan again but with other name,because we dont have our leader back.We created our clan before 2 months with good and strong members.But now we missed all of our old members.I am searching for them,also i am searching for new members.I want to make this clan again strong and with history.If some1 knew this clan will understand that we are not only a clan, but we are and a community (friends).Now because clan is new and we have only 4 clan members, we need some new friendly members.If some1 want to join us has only to make his/her application right here. WwW.DivineGlory.CoMuV.CoM (our domain will change if we find again good members).So  if YOU ''feel the game'' and can play with this classes:

Dominator(fast debuffs and follow)

Bishop(fast cleanses/follow us/fast heal)

Archer (Burn your mouse from this fast assist  :troll:  and also listen and follow us)

Now about clan Rulles

CLAN RULLES

Clan members DO NOT insuilt each other.

Clan members have to show respect to other clan members.

Do not scam anyone, not even an enemy.

Respond to all members even if they're new in the clan.

And the most important rulle DO NOT ARGUE WITH OTHER CLAN OR ALLY MEMBERS!

What we expect from you

You must know some english.

Be over 16

Check forum daily

Know assist+follow

Thats all!

[move]WwW.DivineGlory.CoMuV.CoM[/move]

why? ;)

Hello my Friend you was asking why? here it is [ Ridbol ] is my clan member also VainSlay was too but he got Dismissed Kids Rules :P, anyway check this out.

Marchev is RidBol

[1.5.2013 г. 22:23:25] Marchev {}~: who is trolzor

[1.5.2013 г. 22:23:32] Marchev {}~: he cant speak english

[1.5.2013 г. 22:23:33] Marchev {}~: lol

[1.5.2013 г. 22:24:10] ★™•VainSlay®•™★: he is ibuddy

[1.5.2013 г. 22:24:17] Marchev {}~: that kid

[1.5.2013 г. 22:24:18] Marchev {}~: ..

[1.5.2013 г. 22:24:28] ★™•VainSlay®•™★: -.-

[1.5.2013 г. 22:24:30] ★™•VainSlay®•™★: keep calm

[1.5.2013 г. 22:24:33] ★™•VainSlay®•™★: we are one family

[1.5.2013 г. 22:25:09] Marchev {}~: no we arent

[1.5.2013 г. 22:25:22] ★™•VainSlay®•™★: !

[1.5.2013 г. 22:25:24] ★™•VainSlay®•™★: pwner

[1.5.2013 г. 22:25:25] ★™•VainSlay®•™★: about

[1.5.2013 г. 22:25:30] ★™•VainSlay®•™★: leave that kid

[1.5.2013 г. 22:31:16] Marchev {}~: im not only for pwner there

[1.5.2013 г. 22:31:24] Marchev {}~: LegionHood is my family mate

[1.5.2013 г. 22:31:38] ★™•VainSlay®•™★: u must leave dude..

[1.5.2013 г. 22:31:59] Marchev {}~: DragonSlayer,Skittles,TakeMyLife,Murgath,Pwner

[1.5.2013 г. 22:32:48] ★™•VainSlay®•™★: about takemylife,murgath u can call them here

[1.5.2013 г. 22:32:52] ★™•VainSlay®•™★: if they know how to play

[1.5.2013 г. 22:32:57] ★™•VainSlay®•™★: skittles too

[1.5.2013 г. 22:33:09] Marchev {}~: they will not come

[1.5.2013 г. 22:33:13] Marchev {}~: i know them

[1.5.2013 г. 22:33:21] ★™•VainSlay®•™★: anyway

[1.5.2013 г. 22:33:29] ★™•VainSlay®•™★: u must come with us or with them

[1.5.2013 г. 22:34:14] Marchev {}~: for now i will play in both

[1.5.2013 г. 22:34:26] Marchev {}~: LegionHood hasnt opened yet

[1.5.2013 г. 22:35:29] ★™•VainSlay®•™★: btw LH dont know how to assist

[1.5.2013 г. 22:37:37] Marchev {}~: btw Ibuddy thinking he is pro but he isnt

[1.5.2013 г. 22:37:40] Marchev {}~: and he is f****g kid

[1.5.2013 г. 22:37:44] Marchev {}~: and RAGE QUIT THE CLAn

[1.5.2013 г. 22:37:45] Marchev {}~: remember?

[1.5.2013 г. 22:37:58] ★™•VainSlay®•™★: he left clan bcs lh dont know how to assist

[1.5.2013 г. 22:38:01] ★™•VainSlay®•™★: and no serious

[1.5.2013 г. 22:39:43] Marchev {}~: yeah

[1.5.2013 г. 22:39:48] Marchev {}~: i was MA

[1.5.2013 г. 22:39:55] Marchev {}~: and he always spammed Assist me

[1.5.2013 г. 22:40:00] Marchev {}~: they followed me

[1.5.2013 г. 22:40:01] Marchev {}~: not him

[1.5.2013 г. 22:40:05] Marchev {}~: and he RAGE QUIT

second IBuddy was also my old clan member and he make clan with VainSlay and Check what he told me after he make his clan and created his forum,

he joined my forum and he Send me a message:

FroM iBuddy With Love

« Sent to: Pwner on: May 05, 2013, 11:06:48 AM »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

Hello,i am ibuddy.If you want ban me,is your opinion but i made this fake name to check your forum and see what is going on with your clan.As i remember at the beggining,when i was in clan we died many times.Now i made again clan with Vainslay and we want good members.If you want to come in our clan with your all members thats okay.(of course you will be second leader)I made a forum with many custom items and i still continue with that.So i think if you accept to come with us with any1 that you want we can keep my site,we will add .com with vain.WwW.DivineGlory.CoMuV.CoM.If you want tell me or ban me.Is just your opinion.I just want to make a strong clan again.Are you with me? or you are war with me ?

One more thing VainSlay next time if you lookin for members get a members wont leave the clan after join it for 1/2 days,  Cruscher Joined me sorry. Good luck with your clan kid.

Pwner have clan too and one of his member is ''TakeMyLife''

I See him make application in other clan and pwner dont dissmis  him bcs randoms etc.  you can see http://rainbow-clan.com/index.php?topic=609.0

and secondly ridbol is 13 years old..when u want cmon 9v9

Pwner have clan too and one of his member is ''TakeMyLife''

I See him make application in other clan and pwner dont dissmis  him bcs randoms etc.  you can see http://rainbow-clan.com/index.php?topic=609.0

and secondly ridbol is 13 years old..when u want cmon 9v9

english please, RidBol 13 years or what ever but he have a brain and he know's how to play also he respecting all clan members and have exp on Lineage not like you and iBuddy, check TopZone Topic TakeMyLife didn't know we are coming back he tough clan is closed, and if he want to join them i can let him them are my friends and its easy to let him join, about 9v9 when we finish our exams and we come back we can play 9v9..

english please, RidBol 13 years or what ever but he have a brain and he know's how to play also he respecting all clan members and have exp on Lineage not like you and iBuddy, check TopZone Topic TakeMyLife didn't know we are coming back he tough clan is closed, and if he want to join them i can let him them are my friends and its easy to let him join, about 9v9 when we finish our exams and we come back we can play 9v9..

i know about ridbol..he do very slow assist anyway about ibuddy i dont know and takemylife is online everyday on your forum how he dont know  clan will be back? are u sure? he get rejected from RB and he join back with you ! about Cruscher next time come and pm all my old member join in your clan..

P.S When You Are Ready Cmon 9vs9 And We Will See Who Own For Now ONLY THIS:

cya DOWN RANDOMZ!

i know about ridbol..he do very slow assist anyway about ibuddy i dont know and takemylife is online everyday on your forum how he dont know  clan will be back? are u sure? he get rejected from RB and he join back with you ! about Cruscher next time come and pm all my old member join in your clan..

P.S When You Are Ready Cmon 9vs9 And We Will See Who Own For Now ONLY THIS:

cya DOWN RANDOMZ!

hehe first of all i didn't pm Cruscher he make application and we accepted him and i didn't know he from your clan Ivo told me he dose.. hahahah HQS them are Our friends you idiot Go to them channel and look if them upload this video or no.. and if you wanna me let AbovemyDna or uNnormall make Reply on the Topic for you get believe it why do you speak and you didn't even played on the server??,  dude there is nothing interesting on your reply's i think you get Trolled.

hehe first of all i didn't pm Cruscher he make application and we accepted him and i didn't know he from your clan Ivo told me he dose.. hahahah HQS them are Our friends you idiot Go to them channel and look if them upload this video or no.. and if you wanna me let AbovemyDna or uNnormall make Reply on the Topic for you get believe it why do you speak and you didn't even played on the server??,  dude there is nothing interesting on your reply's i think you get Trolled.

but u die..check all your archers //No Assist Anyway wait you for 9v9

but u die..check all your archers //No Assist Anyway wait you for 9v9

omg dude you have eyes am i right? i was the Main Assist i was the main target of HQS because them know's i will be MainAssister and we forget to make Second main assister, so please please stop making fail reply's that's all because ivo didn't joined you??

omg dude you have eyes am i right? i was the Main Assist i was the main target of HQS because them know's i will be MainAssister and we forget to make Second main assister, so please please stop making fail reply's that's all because ivo didn't joined you??

HAHAHAHAHAH DUDE pls stop cry..About Ivo I Can Do him join in my clan so easy but he dont know how to assist and u are very slow MA.. per target 5 seconds very slow dude..go do train with mobs !

HAHAHAHAHAH DUDE pls stop cry..About Ivo I Can Do him join in my clan so easy but he dont know how to assist and u are very slow MA.. per target 5 seconds very slow dude..go do train with mobs !

oh god dude i dunno what i can say what a kind nice word's from a kid >>> Go up again and check the chat and show me how you going make him join you.. even i didn't see you until now playing l2 then before you speak you can ask this people's and you might know them: FakeSmile, Saruman, Arawan, Koza, uNnormall, AbovemyDna, WalkingTerror, Jayde, Sm00kie, Becks and xEmptySoul this people's from RainBow, Koza Clan, HighQualitySquad.. so maybe you heard them maybe not just ask unnormall and AboveMyDna about me.. Good luck with your clan i can't wait until see his gaming style.

Dude you are very boared..Dont Reply Again..im Wait you for  9vs9 i dont care about rb-hqs-koza-unnormal,emptysoyl and others..

YOUR ''PRO'' CLAN  DIE  YOU ARE VERY SLOW MA SEE U IN GAME !

haha omg dude really epic fail Kid Rules  :happyforever:..