Donate System Automatic !

their balance of payments is in the company sms after you transfer to paypal or bank!

I believe i must check it but i wont pay it since i don't have any server or watever....

Request for vouch copy!

I'm just curious how SMS system works... the paypal system is clear for me, is the SMS system use same method of after payment link with sessions??

I believe i must check it but i wont pay it since i don't have any server or watever....

Request for vouch copy!

I'm just curious how SMS system works... the paypal system is clear for me, is the SMS system use same method of after payment link with sessions??

He should give a vouch copy, to a developer not to a random guy.

Request for vouch copy!

i can vouch for him since i got  a copy long time ago, everything working fine and he is helpful

• 1 month later...

pagsecuro can have only BR people?I remember sometime when i asked a friend cause i cant get the money from pagsecuro cause it is sending the money only in BR banks and not paypal, etc.

pagsecuro can have only BR people?I remember sometime when i asked a friend cause i cant get the money from pagsecuro cause it is sending the money only in BR banks and not paypal, etc.

yes, PagSeguro only works on Brazilian territory. tells me some more company for international payments unless the paypal?