Your opinion for Lissandra

so...  

12 members have voted

1. 1. so...

• She is cool
    • She sux hard
    • She's cool but not my style.

Not that op like every new champion,also should play only mid cuz her w e has rly much cooldown.

Ps i want to see a stream and all are playing her,fk this.

as a mid she is strong with mass dmg skills but late game she is somehow useless cause hes skills dmg enemies arround her, so she has to go in a teamfight that means instadead for an AP mid, i prefer her as a support, many skills with slow and rute

She is very good and helpful...She can easy escape whith her  E ..even if the cooldown is about 15 sec or something... With her W she can root nearby enemies..and deals rly much damage if u have much ap...i tested her yesterday... Q is good ,too..And has 3 sec cooldown..About her R its preetty cool... Deals much dmg...slow nearby enemies..and if she casts it on herself she becomes invulneralbe and untargetable for some secs... My opinion is that she is really helpful and good in teamfights.. And yes she is not so op like all new champions as Matthew mentioned

Shitty laning phase, good in teamfights with her aoe abilities.

This. Shutting down lissandra to where she was 40 cs behind and died 6 times was no help because all she needed to do was ult+snare and teamfights turned to their favor. Pretty strong and reminds me of Morganna. She can be a pretty good support as well

Her ult is not to be underestimated its like a built in zhonyas that kills people around it