Reports at LoL

Does anyone know if something actually happens if someone will get report? I have reported many people and sure i have been reported at least once, but nothing happens, so whats the point?

Ye if u report all the ppl mby you ll get ban only for it, lol

I dont report all the people. I report under the rules "Intentionally feeding" "assisting enemy team" etc. But its useless if nothing happens

Now all are automatic because of leaverbuster in case of leaver/afk and about bad behavior/spam/flame and stuff if the flame is much much much and has 2 or 3 reports player get banned for some time.If you join Tribunal you will see how they do it + you get some IP if you help in some cases  :not bad:

Now all are automatic because of leaverbuster in case of leaver/afk and about bad behavior/spam/flame and stuff if the flame is much much much and has 2 or 3 reports player get banned for some time.If you join Tribunal you will see how they do it + you get some IP if you help in some cases  :not bad:

ye they give ip like they did few monti ago,ok not.

Does anyone know if something actually happens if someone will get report? I have reported many people and sure i have been reported at least once, but nothing happens, so whats the point?

If you get reported for Unskilled then it doesn't matter.

Wow i didnt knew that, im checking this out now..

.Unavailable yes ;P