[L2J] Dodge PvP

Lineage II Dodge

Stop hating Mathew, you're banned everywhere for your childish behavior, and still you can't figure out that trying to flame a person or a server won't change nobody's mind since it comes from you.

I'm a GM there as you know and I've checked my self the both admins and the suposed chars that have those skills, and damn, that's not true.

If you were smarter you should know that when such a thing is changed on a server's base it can't be given to any character that exists on server, even to GM's.

Stop hating Mathew, you're banned everywhere for your childish behavior, and still you can't figure out that trying to flame a person or a server won't change nobody's mind since it comes from you.

I'm a GM there as you know and I've checked my self the both admins and the suposed chars that have those skills, and damn, that's not true.

If you were smarter you should know that when such a thing is changed on a server's base it can't be given to any character that exists on server, even to GM's.

Dave don't lie about it, we both know the truth about it. I wonder why would you say something like that... Anyway welcome to mxc xd

You all call me hater and retard cuz i dont dickhold like you guys do.

I told u that this is corrupted l2sonic and corruption were prooved once more cuz of staff's stupidity. You wont change my mind anyone cuz i always talk with proofs and not trashtalking etc like you guys do.

I didnt flame anything and ppl there already flame your stupidity but arent banned yet. So im not the hater one as you mention.

u only play op classes ,i bet u played sk here LOL

Pk but just supporting,not abuse the opness of it. I abuse sk just to make Dodge to fix it,but he doesnt want since his CoAdmin was sk,now is hero Hk.

It will be more dead than a graveyard.

It is Already  a GraveYard..There is so much corruption That he doesnt know how to deal with it Wipe??Delete Srv??Its /Failed already so...

You Ban any1 Who Speak´s the TRUTH about your server.

Epic Admin/GM Team  :happyforever:

It is Already  a GraveYard..There is so much corruption That he doesnt know how to deal with it Wipe??Delete Srv??Its /Failed already so...

You Ban any1 Who Speak´s the TRUTH about your server.

Epic Admin/GM Team  :happyforever:

I bet L2Junkies is his own project too