hellbound L2 Renewal x50

Danijel

I am confirming, with super haste on Renewal the admin was able to one shot boss, it has been shown during Sawk's live stream, he used that to one shot epic bosses 1h before the opening as agreed with the community so people don't rush epic bosses. If he really had super haste, the boss would be down or really low life within a shot.

By default it's like that on all the L2OFF server. Note as well that if it were giving only 10 attack as you said, then what would be the point of this picture ...

Plus this picture got no shout, no hero shot, and they were much more people on Renewal for frint, so to be honest I highly doubt this picture is legit, that's my 2 cents.

Seems like people got some spare time to play with photoshop or a L2J server to take a screen, please let's do something much constructive such as helping people on this forum or sharing useful stuff ...

I am confirming, with super haste on Renewal the admin was able to one shot boss, it has been shown during Sawk's live stream, he used that to one shot epic bosses 1h before the opening as agreed with the community so people don't rush epic bosses. If he really had super haste, the boss would be down or really low life within a shot.

By default it's like that on all the L2OFF server. Note as well that if it were giving only 10 attack as you said, then what would be the point of this picture ...

Plus this picture got no shout, no hero shot, and they were much more people on Renewal for frint, so to be honest I highly doubt this picture is legit, that's my 2 cents.

Seems like people got some spare time to play with photoshop or a L2J server to take a screen, please let's do something much constructive such as helping people on this forum or sharing useful stuff ...

Hi Sawk, u just made my day.

Hi Sawk, u just made my day.

Glad to having made your day, however I am not Sawk, check my activity ...

What about trying to reply to what I said (and was seen by hundred of player) during the stream ?

Seems like you are out of argument and trying to escape it, but it's funny to see how some people can fanboy some admins like you do (OpalSnow, Sawk, DHX and so on) and come up with fake stuff all around. Get back to me once you have something worth to say instead of a funny joke.

Ps : "Posts: 1.699" get a life dude.

l2 renewal ??  hahaha

kkthxbb

Yeah,its better to go to l2trigger.br or some shitty servers like that with ur Albanian friends and pray to god that kid who ddos is sleeping,so u could at least play 1h without server going down or lags

Well I won't play L2-Renewal as well or Lineage 2 in general. There is games out that are much better than this 10 years outdated game, but it's offtopic right ?

But good luck to l2r and others server in general, nice to see some old school private server are still running out, too bad server like pvpx/gold ended

/offtopic

Can't wait for archeage and blade & soul, but for now, back to eve online, perfect time to farm Plex at that time ;p

Yeah,its better to go to l2trigger.br or some shitty servers like that with ur Albanian friends and pray to god that kid who ddos is sleeping,so u could at least play 1h without server going down or lags

.................................. :happyforever:

Well tbh Renewal never closed because of ddos attacks or something like that,it always closed when people people quit because they cant handle the competition. As far as i remember L2 Renewal never had problems with ddos attacks or hacking issues like 90% of server nowdays.

LoL !!!

Are you serious ? Back in the days Renewal was running on HB i was duping alot of shit for my clan. ( Carebears : HI )

Plus same story on IL chronicles that he used.

Stop taking a side that is dirty.

Renewal always had corruption and like always Sawk will close it after max 2 months like he did the last 3 times.

Thats the truth.

+1 for the missy