I've deleted from all.

The vc's are easy to get, also i said i will reward more often the online players.

Be active and for sure u will get them back fast.. And i don't see the point to have so many and just to keep them.

Help the new ppl if u got so many.

How we know if you don't give to others more than normal ammount of vc's??.... There's no point to tell something about vc's cuz i was a player into your srv and you gave rewards the next day lol.... Even your EGM reward online players...!!!!!! Nah, i wish you really changed.... Good luck, you'll need it  :happyforever:

I've deleted from all.

The vc's are easy to get, also i said i will reward more often the online players.

Be active and for sure u will get them back fast.. And i don't see the point to have so many and just to keep them.

I didn't even buy new armors / weapons and aio tattoo yet. I wanted to buy and I saw that you removed all my vote items.

I've deleted from all.

May i ask why you delete all the vc's? You didnt make any wipe or smth right? So why deleting vc 's?

I told the reason allrdy.

Some ppl got too much.

Cause they got too much??? Ofc they got too much. your server get so many votes on l2tz and hz ... thats why they get so much vc's ... thats normal!

Yes but the server is opened since 5 months ago almost, so the older players would never vote again due to the big amount of vc's they got.

Also when i was adding smthing new, they were getting it right away without much effort.

In this way, everyone has to support the server and to work for them.

I've tried this server and there are something to pointed out.

First of all , the server is well-built with good balance though there are some issues about balance between mages and fighters(exx necro vs fagger)

that need to be fixed. As i saw the server it's almost bugless but the addition of some custom codes has create custom bug like the one in enchant.

Also the economy should proved since in order to be full dressed you need lots of vote coins, the good think is that rewards is given after 2 or 3 votes and

this balance it. Think about changing a bit of economy. Also the custom items gives too big stats in p.attack & m.attack. And there is also the usual problem

of using l2net in order to farm. Overall the server looks good but there are 2 huge problems , the first one is that 3/4 ppl online are bots in order to take vote reward and the second one are the donates which destroy the server's balance.

Regards.

Tha's for the review. Is almost 85% corect from my point of view.

Indeed is too bad to see so many afk's and they loose so much fun on pvp or w/e.

The donators are not too op in comparison with other servers to say so.

The stats can look high on numbers but as u can see, on 150k m.atk...you hit like 800-1,1k dmg.

The stats are made like that just to be a good balance.

You are using a World Of Warcraft: Cataclysm Theme for a Lineage 2 Server? lol sux :good sir: :good sir:

The theme that you're trying to make fun of, was actually made by xDrac and it is for Lineage 2.

-.-

The theme that you're trying to make fun of, was actually made by xDrac and it is for Lineage 2.

-.-

Yea, i actually did the copyrights, but someone was modifying some php codes and deleted that..

And u'r right...It's for L2 by xDrac.. let the nabs talk.