Capital punishment or ''death penalty"

pav1809

Do you agree with death penalty or no?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with death penalty or no?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only for very serious crimes

What does it have to do with religion?

Life is a HUMAN RIGHT. People are EQUAL. An EQUAL cannot tell whether another EQUAL should live or not.

Stop trying, it's useless.

You can't explain to brain washed people, kids and other kinds of animals.

Waste of time

The only people who should be dead are the pedophiles, imo.

You can commit a crime under drugs, alcohol, mind control.

People shouldn't decide if some other living being ( human in this case ) should be dead for his actions.

There is no excuse for these people...We cant say we cant deside who is gonna die when THEY deside to take some people's life...

Stop trying, it's useless.

You can't explain to brain washed people, kids and other kinds of animals.

Waste of time

Ok yes....if they kill your kid in future i will like to see what are you gonna say.....i really want to see you saying "oh they don't deserve to die but my they killed my child!"

Ok yes....if they kill your kid in future i will like to see what are you gonna say.....i really want to see you saying "oh they don't deserve to die but my they killed my child!"

Wake up. You can't escape from your fate.

Karma is a bitch. Be good and everything will be ok in your life.

There is no excuse for these people...We cant say we cant deside who is gonna die when THEY deside to take some people's life...

Laws are made for a purpose. You don't understand the law, nor 99% of the forum does.

Just leave this topic, cause it gets retarded.

For hundreds of years people are developing their communities, their laws, and one day, someone makes a post in a forum and wants to change the laws, k.

Nothing personal, just, your argument is invalid.

Laws are made for a purpose. You don't understand the law, nor 99% of the forum does.

Just leave this topic, cause it gets retarded.

For hundreds of years people are developing their communities, their laws, and one day, someone makes a post in a forum and wants to change the laws, k.

Nothing personal, just, your argument is invalid.

You know capital punishment WAS a law! but now it's abolished....Anyway you have your opinion, i have mine..

Really? when they KILLED other people, even children where is the human rights? those people who died because of them??? life its self is not equal

An eye for an eye is not the solution, don't you think?

As a Portuguese i feel proud to say that our country was the first to abolish the death penalty. I know life is sh!t, but it won't bring any good if you take someone's life.

Voted "No" for obvious reasons i think.

Even if my son got killed, i know i couldn't take it and i would desire for the killer's death, but as i said it wouldn't bring me happiness, cause the empty space on my "hearth" would stand.

resist the evil i make across 2000 years :dat:

hint: christianity

hint: christianity xDDD

As a Portuguese i feel proud to say that our country was the first to abolish the death penalty. I know life is sh!t, but it won't bring any good if you take someone's life.

Voted "No" for obvious reasons i think.

Even if my son got killed, i know i couldn't take it and i would desire for the killer's death, but as i said it wouldn't bring me happiness, cause the empty space on my "hearth" would stand.

Yeah maybe, just some people get satisfied that the killer (example: that killed their son) get punished with this cruel punishment, they feel relieved

Yeah maybe, just some people get satisfied that the killer (example: that killed their son) get punished with this cruel punishment, they feel relieved

Ancient Greek philosophers used to say that the purpose of punishing is to show the criminal and the society what is right and what is wrong, not getting revenge. They were saying that those who punish for revenge are fools who only care about themselves and not the society as a whole.

Ancient Greek philosophers used to say that the purpose of punishing is to show the criminal and the society what is right and what is wrong, not getting revenge. They were saying that those who punish for revenge are fools who only care about themselves and not the society as a whole.

If serious crimes were punished , criminals would think twice before doing it and so we would have less crimes. I dont have anything else to say..They go to jail. wow. free food, even they have gyms, they can be visited by their people. I dont see any punishment...