[L2OFF]L2Nostalgia

mainpmf

Am I the only one who has problems accessing your website and forum? It works fine when I try to load other sites..

There have been a couple other people that had issues. try and clear your cache and flush your dns and see. What is the exact error you are getting? This will help me figure out if it is our caching servers, Rproxy, or main server that is giving you a issue.

Server Status for http://l2nostalgia.com/forumpvp/index.php:

HTTP: Website is either loading slow or offline.

FTP: There seems to be a problem connecting to FTP

MAIL (Pop3): There seems to be a problem with the Pop3

MAIL (SMTP): Failed connecting to SMTP

MySQL: The MySQL seems to be offline.

yeah you will get those errors on connecting because it is trying to test those on our Rproxy (Nginx) that is in front of the main server. What do you get for a error in your browser? Does it mention Varnish or just times out?

what a fail server. 750 online ahhaha what a bad joke, there are 50 ppl at best and some fake players .

stop spreading bullsh1ts, there are way more ppl, you are blind if you see only 50 ppl.

the fail servers are il and gf chronicle lately, just check out and see yourself (apd 100 online? l2final .. started with 1.5k .. closed in 1 month lol same sh1t happens again and again)

about online, that's pretty cool having 700 at least on a low rate and who is NOT a Server Jumper will play this unique server for sure

keep up the good work Dradden, long live for ur network