[L2OFF]L2Nostalgia

mainpmf

sup? how is going server? hahaha

Oh look who's back! So what about that server of yours mr "I know better" ?

You plan on telling us ? Otinane has mastered the art of ninja-posting, he lurks in the shadows,

and when no one is around BAM, he strikes swiftly! No one can see it coming, always evading questions

he can't answer! That imaginary perfect server of yours must be so amazing  :troll:

oh , not you again, tell us how amazing is this server, atm im not playing any server, im searching.. kinda better than play on that sh1t haha, you still playing there? HAHA

lamers still believes to santa claus, keep hoping for that serv

oh wait, alrdy dead, and every day more dead

TELL US MOAR stories that server growing haha cant stop fcking laugh with that serv..it failing so hard , and even more those ppls who thinks serv PRO!

So now you're searching, huh? Make sure you find one with 0 bugs and with 0 donations bro!

PS

No, Like I explained I don't play. I will when it goes up again.

Haters make us famous...

famous and server dieing? NEVAR

ofc you will log when it goes up for a while cuz soon it gonna close

7x opens again in 2 days and here is what we have been up to:

- Project rework, rebuild, cleaning and optimization with enhanced logging through ASM hooks

- Crash bugs have been repaired and the server is stable

- C5 clan system has been repaired and is working 100%

- AI fixes for Frozen Labyrinth, and Flamestone Giant are complete

- Drops in Den Of Evil have been corrected

- Various quest fixes (mostly ai)

- Extensive extender and packet work

- Turn Undead fixed and lethals are correct

- herb system tweeks should now be as official

- Shortcut bar fixed

- Skill enchant routes repaired (packet)

- New client patch that fixes the issue with windows being closed when switching between clients. Also updated encryption and changed protection for l2net.

- Multiple Geodata fixes.

- Zariche handline fixed

Bugs we are working on now

- Accesory bug where equipped items such as party mask dissappear

- Night fishing lures and potions

- Attack command bug

- Siegable clan halls ( all but Rainbow will be complete shortly after live)

- Change clan leader at npc

As you can see we have been busy and have fixed a ton of stuff and will continue to do so.

Just about 24 hours until 7x reopens! I have posted a update on our main page >> http://l2nostalgia.com

We have done a massive amount of work on the extender and scripts as you will see from that update and there is also a large update coming to the CMS that adds a bunch of cool new stats and options for members  >:D

People said we would close, we would fail, we couldn't fix the server or bugs. We have stuck with it and grinded through the code and proven those people wrong. we are here for the long-term and you will see more servers from us.

Well u couldnt fix some bugs,hence da reason quite a few ppl left. Since now u claim to have fixed da problems u wont wipe,right?

It was never about couldn't it was about time. Some things on OFF files can be very time consuming to fix and we just didn't have the time we needed. And yes NO wipe.