[L2OFF]L2Nostalgia

mainpmf

Omg man, stop repeating yourself...we all know that no low rate server can last more than few months these days! Class marks is the only thing worth donating for, you expect community to donate and buy hats?

I was trying to explain him, but he can't understand the point.

I feel pity for him.

and i feel sad for those who will waste hours for quest while donors will farming top spots

it just shows serv have no future:)

he had to add other kind of donate, pots, shots or smthing...or PA

wanna see if serv will exist in 1 month :)

waiting live , i wanna see their pro protection,many servers said "we have our own anti bot protection" and any bot working

they dont care for if there ppls botting they dont wanna buy lameguard  :)

like rpg or  those official servers free bot  :)

loled :) admin care only for first month, if he rly care for serv he would add donate some hours later

ppls waste 28hours~ waiting admin to fix donate

just loled

What you expect?... the possible donates are great. You are that kind of player which want to play on L2OFF with great 1gb machine + in game protection + DDos protection + great developers. Do you really think any admin would just pay and work for you without getting money for that?.... every comment from you is just brainless bullsh1t.

waiting live , i wanna see their pro protection,many servers said "we have our own anti bot protection" and any bot working

they dont care for if there ppls botting they dont wanna buy lameguard  :)

like rpg or  those official servers free bot  :)

Lameguard? You think this is some cheap ass l2j project?

Lameguard? You think this is some cheap ass l2j project?

cmon, now you say they dont wanna buy lameguard cuz is expensive? every random server have lameguard.

nostalgia will have a grand opening with so many ppls and so big donates and dont care for lameguard?

even random servers with 200 ppls online have lameguard, and its prob for nostalgia a big famous serv ?

how you wanna open a serv without a antibot protection? free bot like rpg  and offi servers? ye ok

keep botting :)

What you expect?... the possible donates are great. You are that kind of player which want to play on L2OFF with great 1gb machine + in game protection + DDos protection + great developers. Do you really think any admin would just pay and work for you without getting money for that?.... every comment from you is just brainless bullsh1t.

im talking for machine or what ? look admin of server, he bought  server that wont use even 30% of it power cuz he have no clue, he pay for nothing

cmon, now you say they dont wanna buy lameguard cuz is expensive? every random server have lameguard.

nostalgia will have a grand opening with so many ppls and so big donates and dont care for lameguard?

even random servers with 200 ppls online have lameguard, and its prob for nostalgia a big famous serv ?

how you wanna open a serv without a antibot protection? free bot like rpg  and offi servers? ye ok

keep botting :)

You are ignorant. Lameguard is totally ineffective...

lameguard ineffective ? im sure you never played server with lameguard..the servers you played even l2net was working..tower for sure works

with lameguard none will bot , mby 2% from all community(only pro that can bypass it it) but who care for 2%

while without lameguard every kid will bot

loled hard, this guys dont know what means lameguard..but its ok , i understand you probaly  played on free bot

only 20 + ppl have problems with donations prolly they will open in max ~20 minutes

wanna see a bit later when you gonna cry that you need whole day for finish quest class while donators farming alrdy high areas

or ? ??? ??? you gonna donate too ? haha

Stop ranting!!! Like I said, you have no idea. You're not gonna play on nostalgia, so why you keep on hating ?

i hate this kind of servers opening first minute with donate, they dont show atleast a bit respect and add donate  some hours later

even those gipsies from EU that opening mid rate servers with 200-300ppls opening donate after some days and usimg lameguard and nostagia dont give a sh1t about antibot or donate as hell

rpg style,ppls were able to donate 1h before serv open

WHY u so sux

no need brain to understand that the serv gonna fail so fast

wanna see normal players making Q with  2k+ online that serv will have  on C5 :)